New Level 4 Rules Help Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard that whips were no longer allowed in Level 4 but I just re-read the rules and I don't see that they are illegal. Can someone verify that for me please?

I heard that whips were no longer allowed in Level 4 but I just re-read the rules and I don't see that they are illegal. Can someone verify that for me please?
Whips are legal. You just can't connect them to a flipping skill in standing tumbling.

Whips are legal. You just can't connect them to a flipping skill in standing tumbling.
okay so question, say the flyer started her ballup facing the back of the floor and then went into opposite leg heel stretch then come down in a squish and then switch up to the top.
is this legal? its kinda like maddie garderns stunt but only half and no the complete full?

okay so question, say the flyer started her ballup facing the back of the floor and then went into opposite leg heel stretch then come down in a squish and then switch up to the top.
is this legal? its kinda like maddie garderns stunt but only half and no the complete full?

There isn't enough info to answer this question.

Based on what you said I can picture legal and illegal sequences. Make a video and I can tell you if what's on video is legal.
okay haha. so tick tock of any kind are illegel?

Not all tick tocks are illegal. Basic (meaning no skill other than the switch) prep level to prep level are among the types allowed.
so if they did a ball up to oppisote leg stretch came down in a prep level (still in stretch) they could switch from there?

so if they did a ball up to oppisote leg stretch came down in a prep level (still in stretch) they could switch from there?

The ball up would need to start from ground level and the switch would need to caught at prep level.

okay i think i can explain it now, lets say the group is facing toward the front of the floor and the flyer loads in with her back to the front and then she does a half turn ball up into a opposite leg heel stretch, she then gets brought down to prep level and then tossed back up and switches from opposite leg to correct leg, is this legal?
There isn't enough info to answer this question.

okay i think i can explain it now, lets say the group is facing toward the front of the floor and the flyer loads in with her back to the front and then she does a half turn ball up into a opposite leg heel stretch, she then gets brought down to prep level and then tossed back up and switches from opposite leg to correct leg, is this legal?

The 180 Ball Up is illegal if it's caught at extended level or the height exceeds extended arm level.

L4 - Stunts - J4. Release moves that land in extended position must originate from ground-level and may not involve any twisting or flipping.

Back