All-Star New Locations For 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And now the Anaheim location is Magic All Stars run by the amazing Troy Hedgren. If I remember correctly that was the name of his gym before he merged with Kelly Elliott who had I think Pacific Coast Cheer.

I’m so confused, what the heck is going on with PCM? They are down to what 2 locations now. Like 8-10 teams total. Crazy!!

I’m so confused, what the heck is going on with PCM? They are down to what 2 locations now. Like 8-10 teams total. Crazy!!

According to their website they have 3 locations.

ETA: Just 2. The Anaheim location is the one thats just Magic allstars now.

Magic All Stars brought along with them Fantasy which I think was PCM’s only regular level 5 for this season plus Soldiers of Enchanted which was PCM’s large level 3 that was always very good. Troy coached both. So, unless I’m mistaken PCM only has international worlds teams this season (2?) unless they form a new one.

Magic All Stars brought along with them Fantasy which I think was PCM’s only regular level 5 for this season plus Soldiers of Enchanted which was PCM’s large level 3 that was always very good. Troy coached both. So, unless I’m mistaken PCM only has international worlds teams this season (2?) unless they form a new one.

Mysterious is xs Coed

PCM still has 4 locations! Murrieta, Irvine, Mexico and Costa Rica. To the person who posted above that PCM has been dying out for a few years is absolutely incorrect, the opposite actually. PCM got too big. The program was growing and at one point had 11 locations. It could’ve kept growing this year but the Owners Kellie and Jarret decided to release all the franchises and go back to their roots. The franchises now are under the new names they acquired with either other programs or old programs before they became PCM. To the outside, those not with PCM it may look like PCM is going down since their known for their numerous locations but in reality the decisions have only made this gym stronger. We have strong teams, a stronger core of staff, a closer nit family feel and the owners have a better grip on putting the program in the right direction for continued success.

Last edited:

Soldiers of Enchanted are Small Sr 3 this season and you’re correct they’ve won Summit and have had a strong name behind that success but were not coached by Troy when they won. Troy started coaching SOE last year. They use to be coached by Ashley and Jason Larkins

PCM brought back Mysterious Senior Coed 5 this season out of the Murrieta location. Fantasy is now Magic all stars.

Last edited:
PCM still has 4 locations! Murrieta, Irvine, Mexico and Costa Rica. To the person who posted above that PCM has been dying out for a few years is absolutely incorrect, the opposite actually. PCM got too big. The program was growing and at one point had 11 locations. It could’ve kept growing this year but the Owners Kellie and Jarret decided to release all the franchises and go back to their roots. The franchises now are under the new names they acquired with either other programs or old programs before they became PCM. Each franchise had contracts some were up this year, and the owners decided not to renew them. Going back to the gyms where they started their program and focusing on the staff and athletes within their home gym walls. The owners would rather have less locations and more detail and focus spent on those gyms then multiple locations and not all of them equaling in success. To the outside, those not with PCM it may look like PCM is going down since their known for their numerous locations but in reality the decisions have only made this gym stronger. We have strong teams, a stronger core of staff, a closer nit family feel and the owners have a better grip on putting the program in the right direction for continued success.

I stand by my statement, PCM has been dying out as in Success and production of quality teams for several seasons now. I don’t go into competitions thinking “Omg, PCMs in our division” they are just another name on the schedule. The franchise over all became mediocre over the years. Which by your post, I see you guys saw exactly what the rest of us did.

Hopefully the new changes will work out in everyone best interest

Last edited:
Yes the franchise locations were not upholding the standard in which PCM became known for hence the reason for the removal of them. As a numbers game they were not dying out, quality yes in certain gyms
It wasn't a franchise quality problem. We were at a "franchise" last season with two teams only, and both teams went to summit and on occasion beat those big name gyms that people are scared of. We did well - I was incredibly proud of the product put on stage IN SPITE OF the management problems, mismanagement of resources, lack of communication, and general discontent with ownership. We were not a franchise, it is my understanding that the owner of PCM in SoCal shared ownership and financial responsibility of our gym and the other NorCal location with another party. It was explained many times that she simply was hands off on management and let that other party run these gyms how he saw fit. Once our SoCal owner recognized that we would close doors without intervention, she assumed ownership and ran everyone off. The lack of communication, caring, and inclusion continued even while under her umbrella. You are fortunate to have experienced the positive - our teams were not so lucky.

The other couple of coaches who added tremendous value to the pcm brand left for GTIL a 2-3 years ago, too. I think probably around the time the Larkins left. That seems to coincide with the when pcm lost their wow factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't a franchise quality problem. We were at a "franchise" last season with two teams only, and both teams went to summit and on occasion beat those big name gyms that people are scared of. We did well - I was incredibly proud of the product put on stage IN SPITE OF the management problems, mismanagement of resources, lack of communication, and general discontent with ownership. We were not a franchise, it is my understanding that the owner of PCM in SoCal shared ownership and financial responsibility of our gym and the other NorCal location with another party. It was explained many times that she simply was hands off on management and let that other party run these gyms how he saw fit. Once our SoCal owner recognized that we would close doors without intervention, she assumed ownership and ran everyone off. The lack of communication, caring, and inclusion continued even while under her umbrella. You are fortunate to have experienced the positive - our teams were not so lucky.

There is a lot more to this story then stated.

Perhaps. However, this is the customer base speaking and the post stated facts without a lot of emotion. If this is what the customers experienced, then it doesn't matter much what the "rest" of the story is.

Was just about to say the same thing. If that person was "just a parent" in the experience, it doesn't matter what the "reality" is of what happened. I used to preach that to my sales reps all the time as a manager--perception is reality, so even if there was something behind the scenes, to that customer (or parent), that perception is their reality, not the other way around, and you have to recognize that to be able to work towards changing those perceptions.

PCM still has 4 locations! Murrieta, Irvine, Mexico and Costa Rica. To the person who posted above that PCM has been dying out for a few years is absolutely incorrect, the opposite actually. PCM got too big. The program was growing and at one point had 11 locations. It could’ve kept growing this year but the Owners Kellie and Jarret decided to release all the franchises and go back to their roots. The franchises now are under the new names they acquired with either other programs or old programs before they became PCM. To the outside, those not with PCM it may look like PCM is going down since their known for their numerous locations but in reality the decisions have only made this gym stronger. We have strong teams, a stronger core of staff, a closer nit family feel and the owners have a better grip on putting the program in the right direction for continued success.

Aren’t Costa Rica and Mexico franchises?

Back