All-Star New Locations For 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was also wondering the same thing.

Why didn't they just call it Stars Vipers Richmond?

I know Katy is such a cheer heavy area, maybe they were just trying to attract those people? I don't know

I just mapped it out, it looks like that gym is 14 miles from the Woodlands Elite Katy location.
Stars Vipers Katy/Richmond is 3 minutes from Cinco Ranch @1093 and Spring Green.

572ad9d6cc36c148a13a2ea6f259af4f.png

Just announced last night. Nj Power is now Jersey All Stars second location. East Brunswick , NJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So obviously I looked it up after reading this, but I must have missed whatever I didn't want to see.

sorry for the double post.... But I believe he was just being petty..... I have met many former athletes and coaches from swat and I could speak highly of all of them. I'm not sure what his whole "I wouldn't look them up...hopefully they're fake" thing is all about.

572ad9d6cc36c148a13a2ea6f259af4f.png

Just announced last night. Nj Power is now Jersey All Stars second location. East Brunswick , NJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had to hop back on the boards for this - this is amazing!!! When I joined JAS we rented 1 mat in a shared location with pop warner teams. We used to have to share mat space between privates/tumbling classes/normal practice. It was one of my last few seasons that the gym owner graduated from COLLEGE. After already running a hugely successful gym for years! Super excited to see where Amanda takes this second location!!!

sorry for the double post.... But I believe he was just being petty..... I have met many former athletes and coaches from swat and I could speak highly of all of them. I'm not sure what his whole "I wouldn't look them up...hopefully they're fake" thing is all about.
OMG no, there's pictures that I hope are fake.

I agree with the Solano County thing completely.... I'm from Rio Vista so when I switched to allstar in the 7th grade, I drove an hour to cheergyms.com. When it was decided that I needed to leave that gym for personal reasons, there were SWAT in Fairfield and Aerials in Vacaville and a few smaller ones like Black Diamond in the Antioch/Brentwood area, all about 30-40 minutes drive, but none of those programs were the right fit for me while UCF in Elk Grove was, even though it was a full hour commute each way. I do know though that UCF received a lot of PCM Vacaville kiddos this year, as well as a handful in each of the last few seasons.

I believe PCM Vacaville lost all of their higher level athletes mostly to Cali Livermore not this last season but the one before. They ended up on Black Ops, Live 5, and senior level 4. So obviously PCM was not providing what they needed if there was a mass exodus. It’s sad really to see Vacaville closed. They had a lot of talented athletes and great families.

Then clarify. This was my experience. You make a broad statement that the "franchise gyms" were dragging down the PCM name - please support that... because I watched our gym go from 5+ teams in many levels and age ranges to 2 teams. Those changes were based solely on the poor communication, the mis-management, and the dissatisfaction with the PCM brand - with the refusal of an owner to treat the locations she co-owned as part of her brand, and the alienation of longtime faithful employees and families. These weren't franchises but locations whose success or lack thereof lined the pockets of her - an owner far away. I watched my child practice 3-4 times a week with her gym name on her chest - provided endless support to these teams and hashtagged away #PCM4Life and #PCMProud. For you to somehow insinuate that her hard work and our dedication to a gym and a family that we were convinced we were supposed to be a part of weren't enough because we weren't Murrieta or Irvine is insulting and ignorant. I am glad she has gone back to her roots. She didn't deserve the families that got left behind by her. She didn't deserve our time and dedication when she so clearly was not able to reflect it back to us. When she stepped in to "rescue us" we felt farther away from the PCM name and brand than we had before. You may have an opinion of PCM NorCal based on limited information - I lived it. Watched the disappointment when my kid realized she wouldn't have the same gym family this season, and knew the "why's". So please, tell me what more i should know. Enlighten me.

The owner from SoCal really got on my nerves. She seemed really irritated when we would ask questions at parent meetings like-why we paid the same basically as the SoCal locations but they got to go to Woodward while our kids had a 3 day camp in a sweltering gym during 100 plus degree temps, the SoCal gyms got to do more competitions, the NorCal gyms (which were NOT franchises) were rarely featured in their social media and their “special” photographer for big events like Spirit Sports basically ignored the NorCal gyms. The So Cal gyms got end of the year off-site themed BANQUETS and we got pot-lucks in the gym. We were supposed to be part of this “BIG FAMILY” yet we were ignored. And get this-PCM Vacaville was near Travis Air Force base and the owner made a big deal about her husband the former Navy chef to some big wig so PCM gave military discounts-I think it amounted to like $10 off of tuition. I too am glad she went back to her roots. You are correct- she didn’t deserve the supportive families that were associated with the gyms. She ignored us and our attempts to be pro-PCM no matter what for the sake of our kids. I’m sorry to see Vacaville close but happy that SF has been able to stay open and is thriving-with many families who were driven away by the increase in tuition by PCM returning to their cheer home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back