All-Star New Locations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I tried to search to see if there was already a thread about this but didn't see anything. Just wondering what gyms are expanding next season.

So far I know that Cali is combining with NE to form Cali-Las Vegas and I just read on facebook that Gym Tyme is getting their second location out of Power Cheer in Louisville. Any other gyms expanding next season?

I tried to search to see if there was already a thread about this but didn't see anything. Just wondering what gyms are expanding next season.

So far I know that Cali is combining with NE to form Cali-Las Vegas and I just read on facebook that Gym Tyme is getting their second location out of Power Cheer in Louisville. Any other gyms expanding next season?

I know there are a lot of GT people out there that might be able to answer this: is it going to be a second location or just a merger? Mostly because the two gyms are already fairly close to each other, so it doesn't make a ton of sense to me to have two locations on the same side of town within a few minutes of each other. A merger seemed more logical.

A few I know right off the top of my head:
-FAME All Stars, expanding to Rochester, NY
-Cheer Extreme, expanding to Richmond, VA
^I know for a fact both of these are legitimate and the expansions are stated on both gym websites. These are two amazing gyms and I looked forward to seeing what the expansions will bring to their programs and the all star cheer world! :)

I know there are a lot of GT people out there that might be able to answer this: is it going to be a second location or just a merger? Mostly because the two gyms are already fairly close to each other, so it doesn't make a ton of sense to me to have two locations on the same side of town within a few minutes of each other. A merger seemed more logical.

I thought the same thing but on facebook it says 2 locations.

Forgot about FAME and CEA. Excited to see what teams these new locations will bring.

Isn't Maryland Twisters having another location as well or are they jsut bringing their teams to the main gym?

yes th

Forgot about FAME and CEA. Excited to see what teams these new locations will bring.

Isn't Maryland Twisters having another location as well or are they jsut bringing their teams to the main gym?
Yes they are expanding and adding a Baltimore location.

Twisters is merging with Maryland Superstarz as well as another new location in north Baltimore that is pretty close to Pennsylvania.

yes th
Yes they are expanding and adding a Baltimore location.

How did I not hear about this news?! That's so exciting! :) It's definitely unfortunate for the smaller gyms, but I know a fe gym (owners) personally that made the switch and took on a big gym name and it was difficult at first letting go of their original program they worked so hard for, but it's also very rewarding and fun to be a part of a huge family like FAME, MD Twisters etc. I am not by any means saying smaller gyms shouldn't exist, they make competitions very interesting..I am all for an underdog coming out ontop, somebody needs to kick large gyms off their high horse every now and then! :p JMO.

Cheer Athletics is expanding with a dance program
Excite merged/bought Texas Elite
Envy cheer is moving into a new facility
United is opening a 2nd location in South Arlington/Mansfield
Spirit of Texas is opening a new location in Coppell

Those are they only ones I know of in DFW.....

I know Twisters Elite, Lake Zurich Elite and 5 Star Elite are merging their Level 5's. But I'm not sure what they're doing with the locations--probably keeping all 3? Not sure if they are expanding to a new location for everyone or keeping everything separate. Exciting either way. Lots of pink!!!

Legendary Premier in Illinois is opening their second location in Grayslake, IL.

And I'm pretty sure Allstar Rebels is moving. I think they're not keeping the current building though, just moving to a bigger one. But bigger counts as expanding, right?

And I know it's already been mentioned, but how exciting is it that FAME is going to Rochester (my hometown)?!?!?

In California....
Fusion is now another POWER location
Airborne is now another cheergyms.com location
Pacific Coast Magic has a new location in Corona
Fierce has a new location in the High Desert
Spirit Athletics is expanding to Upland and Victorville

And I'm pretty sure Allstar Rebels is moving. I think they're not keeping the current building though, just moving to a bigger one. But bigger counts as expanding, right?

I know Rebels have been in a temporary gym for a while now and will be moving to the new gym. (And i was at the temporary gym 2 weeks ago and it was kind of big and spacious.
They also had 2 locations this season.

from the email i got today (because of my daughter).. it is now just gymtyme all stars! and teams will practice at both locations

How did I not hear about this news?! That's so exciting! :) It's definitely unfortunate for the smaller gyms, but I know a fe gym (owners) personally that made the switch and took on a big gym name and it was difficult at first letting go of their original program they worked so hard for, but it's also very rewarding and fun to be a part of a huge family like FAME, MD Twisters etc. I am not by any means saying smaller gyms shouldn't exist, they make competitions very interesting..I am all for an underdog coming out ontop, somebody needs to kick large gyms off their high horse every now and then! :p JMO.

I agree. It's especially hard for the gyms in Maryland because there are so few gyms here and Twisters is such a huge and respected program. Twisters merging or creating a new gym ( I'm not exactly sure what they are doing but on their website it says they are adding a Baltimore location) is going to open up a lot of opportunities for the program and the Baltimore area. I'm excited to see what this merge/new location brings to MD! You know Twisters... Whatever they do is going to be fierce.

Back