OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
While everyone is writing stories about water damaged apple products...

My iPhone 4 i got in december (first iPhone ever) was ruined by water damage. So my dad got a phone from his friend that had been "thoroughly used" (whole screen cracked and the charging port is kinda "sticky"). And he used the insides of that phone and we ordered a new front glass (my dad knows how to repair the glass) and then i finally had a phone, but I was "in debt" with my dad about 60-75 bucks

Then 1 week and 2 days later, i dropped my phone and the bottom left corner of the front broke. :(. Luckily it BARELY missed breaking the actual "screen". Just the white part by the home button. Bam there goes 35 more to fix it. Which i refuse to do.

We love LifeProof cases... Water proof, shock proof, snow proof... Sounds like a good option for future reference.iPhone Cases and iPad Cases | LifeProof

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I GOT ASKED TO PROOOOM!!!!
BG-MJr6CAAAk0oH.jpg

Congrats, thats adorable! :)
Thanks :) I got out of church tonight and my little brother was like "RYLEIGH SOMEBODY WROTE ON YOUR CAR YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW!!" .... Hahah i was freaking out cause i thought he meant someone actually like wrote on my car! then i saw it and was like "oh.. YAY!!" ... prom is next weekend and i don't have a dress... uh oh..

Thanks :) I got out of church tonight and my little brother was like "RYLEIGH SOMEBODY WROTE ON YOUR CAR YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW!!" .... Hahah i was freaking out cause i thought he meant someone actually like wrote on my car! then i saw it and was like "oh.. YAY!!" ... prom is next weekend and i don't have a dress... uh oh..
Why did he wait so long? hahahaha :D yay though!

Does anyone know how to tumble with out knocking your ankles together? Because I do it all the time and because of it I get horrific bruises. One time a coach asked me to go sit down even though it only hurt to touch it...

i was actually under the impression that another boy was going to ask me to my school's prom, but he didn't! so, i'm going to another schools, which is earlier than my schools!
Do you guys just do senior prom? That's how my school does it but some do Junior prom and senior prom.

Does anyone know how to tumble with out knocking your ankles together? Because I do it all the time and because of it I get horrific bruises. One time a coach asked me to go sit down even though it only hurt to touch it...

my best friend was only squeezing her thighs together when she tumbled and not squeezing the lower part so they banged together. try to focus on squeezing all of your legs if that makes sense, not just your top half!

Back