OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
that's how i felt about Lori... since the first episode. So i'm pretty happy with the season overall. I ship Glenn & Maggie & most of all Daryl & Carol. I've kind of given up hope when it comes to Rick. I mean his head is still kind of messed up right?

Oh god, Lori was the WORST. I was so happy when she was gone. I may have cheered out loud at that one.

Obviously Beth has to carry the baby, so I assumed baby was gone too. The finale was mild-I expected much much worse TBH... Except now they are housing the elderly daycare... Can't wait to see how that turns out for them. :confused:

Oh god, Lori was the WORST. I was so happy when she was gone. I may have cheered out loud at that one.

Obviously Beth has to carry the baby, so I assumed baby was gone too. The finale was mild-I expected much much worse TBH... Except now they are housing the elderly daycare... Can't wait to see how that turns out for them. :confused:

Do you watch Talking Dead? I loved the question about why they aren't concerned about the old people dying in their sleep and turning lol.

And why for the love of all that is holy did the two goons with the governor not SHOOT him when he lost his mind?! What the crap? Let's just watch him kill everybody and then get in the truck with him. Hokay. So I'm sure his crazy butt will turn up again next season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm just about done with getting these multiple alerts for things that happened yesterdaaayyyyyy!!
Hashtag annoying

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

Okay this thread gets more activity than the thread I should post this in, but PLEASE tell me someone knows who tumbled to Fingerprints by Katy Perry a couple years ago. I could swear it was a Cheer Athletics team.

Okay this thread gets more activity than the thread I should post this in, but PLEASE tell me someone knows who tumbled to Fingerprints by Katy Perry a couple years ago. I could swear it was a Cheer Athletics team.
Tribe Cheer Renegades that that song in their routine, I think it was 2008. But I'm pretty positive it was for their stunt song but I could be wrong.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tumblr_mjvp95I3VR1s8czzko1_400.gif

having a bad day? well i love you all..even though i dont know like any of you

I think the rest of the Shooting "Stars Secret" is...
  • new dance... and it BETTER be good ;)
  • ^^^which can lead to new dance music
  • And since there probably gonna change the dance music, there could be new voiceovers and whatnots haha
  • Harder Pyramid
  • Just a flawless routine that give me chills
  • Oh yeah and a World Championship Title!
I didn't want to post this in like an actual thread about them cuz im probably wrong but yeah... :)

must refrain from posting rude comment. must refrain from posting rude comment. must refrain from posting rude comment. must refrain from posting rude comment.

self control over the internet is just so hard sometimes

Back