OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sooo I really need to talk to my mom about her like letting me have my freedom and not treating me like I'm 12 when I'm almost 20. She doesn't like my boyfriend and she's only caught me sleeping at his house for the night one time and she's so over bearing and controlling (she lives in Mississippi and I live with my friend and her family) and she tracks my phone and it's so frustrating. I work, I go to school, I make good grades, I'm still a virgin, (tmi lol whatevs) I don't drink or party or smoke, there could be worse things I'm doing but she just doesn't like my boyfriend when he's never given me or her a reason not to like him. I'm going to talk to her this week sometime but I need help on what I should kinda say :( I'm nervous but this has to be done!

must refrain from posting rude comment. must refrain from posting rude comment. must refrain from posting rude comment. must refrain from posting rude comment.

self control over the internet is just so hard sometimes
Don't worry, you can tell me ;)

Sooo I really need to talk to my mom about her like letting me have my freedom and not treating me like I'm 12 when I'm almost 20. She doesn't like my boyfriend and she's only caught me sleeping at his house for the night one time and she's so over bearing and controlling (she lives in Mississippi and I live with my friend and her family) and she tracks my phone and it's so frustrating. I work, I go to school, I make good grades, I'm still a virgin, (tmi lol whatevs) I don't drink or party or smoke, there could be worse things I'm doing but she just doesn't like my boyfriend when he's never given me or her a reason not to like him. I'm going to talk to her this week sometime but I need help on what I should kinda say :( I'm nervous but this has to be done!
Ae you independent from her financially? A lot of my friends have super overbearing parents. Even though they are over 18, their parents still treat them like they're in high school. They feel stuck because their parents still pay for their school or car etc. so it's not like they can tell their parents exactly how they feel. I know it's hard, but there is a middle ground.

So I went to see Evil Dead last night, and the night started out ridiculously awkward because I was with the guy I'm dating, and I turn my head and see a guy I stopped talking to maybe... 2 weeks ago, with some guy. Thankfully, I'm more attractive than him so I felt better. ANYWAYS Evil Dead was seriously one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen. It falls 2nd place to Cabin In The Woods obviously. I would not suggest spending money to see this movie.

So I went to see Evil Dead last night, and the night started out ridiculously awkward because I was with the guy I'm dating, and I turn my head and see a guy I stopped talking to maybe... 2 weeks ago, with some guy. Thankfully, I'm more attractive than him so I felt better. ANYWAYS Evil Dead was seriously one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen. It falls 2nd place to Cabin In The Woods obviously. I would not suggest spending money to see this movie.

tumblr_mk1cbn7JwZ1s3tqwco1_500.gif

Ah I'm never on here! I literally have been so busy! Anyways, as an update, I just pledged and was initiated to my sorority! I know there are a ton of sorority girls on here and I'm working on my paddle for my fabulous big and I want to put a quote on the back and need some ideas! Help!

Ae you independent from her financially? A lot of my friends have super overbearing parents. Even though they are over 18, their parents still treat them like they're in high school. They feel stuck because their parents still pay for their school or car etc. so it's not like they can tell their parents exactly how they feel. I know it's hard, but there is a middle ground.
She pays for my car insurance, phone bill, health insurance, my school...so yeah everything except for my food and my gas :(

Nothing is worse than waking up, opening the curtains and seeing a fresh layer of snow on the ground....in April. Such a terrible way to start my day :(

Oh and has anyone listened to the new Paramore CD? I'm obsessed.

Back