OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
speaking of college pyramids... (well its not done by a college team but i guess you could call it that)

I've seen this before, but i'm still in awe - this pyramid is fierce, i wish we could do a back tuck into a 2-2-1 and they are doing this arabian so flawless :)

And i think college style baskets are scarier than the pyramids.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Rotated pelvis! I have one too!

I had THE WORST pain in my lower back from 7th ish grade until tenth (it went away a little when I lost a little weight). But I still feel it even today, just not as severe and I'm used to it at this point. It got to the point where I was walking around the mall with my mom for 15 minutes and I had to sit down to rest. I went to an orthopedic surgeon and they sent me to PT with no diagnosis because they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Nothing showed on any scans and they couldn't feel anything. PT helped a ton and they figured out it was a rotated pelvis and weak hip flexors and I would do exercises for those a few times a week until they got stronger.

Ugh, so I have my interview in a few hours and my sunburn on my chest is starting to peel! I don't know what to do cause with the outfit picked out I have a cami under a pull over and you can see it. I'm super worries cause A&F is all about "the look" or whatever and I really need this job. I googled stuff about the interview and what they look for and I'm seriously worried they are gonna pass over me cause of this horribleness.

Ugh, so I have my interview in a few hours and my sunburn on my chest is starting to peel! I don't know what to do cause with the outfit picked out I have a cami under a pull over and you can see it. I'm super worries cause A&F is all about "the look" or whatever and I really need this job. I googled stuff about the interview and what they look for and I'm seriously worried they are gonna pass over me cause of this horribleness.

could you possibly put moisturizer over your chest right before going in? that way it should hide the peeling a little bit at least!

Back