OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I went on a court reporting forum today, it's what I do IRL and a lot of useful info posted by other members but no "like" or "shimmy" button Wut???? Would have liked to shimmy a few things. I joined in 2009, luckily remembered my log in info and officially made my 4th post today in 4 years.

I went on a court reporting forum today, it's what I do IRL and a lot of useful info posted by other members but no "like" or "shimmy" button Wut???? Would have liked to shimmy a few things. I joined in 2009, luckily remembered my log in info and officially made my 4th post today in 4 years.

Which forum tis dat?

I think ppl need to remember a lot of the "annoying" new posters are kids that don't have a lot of experience on message boards. I tend to cut them some slack, hoping to reign them in gently. No need to be mean - and I cringe when I see adults being mean to the new ones (sorry). Guess it's just the mom in me. :)

Turns out I fractured my cuboid in my foot, which is why I can't move my toes.. the things I manage to do, lol.

I think ppl need to remember a lot of the "annoying" new posters are kids that don't have a lot of experience on message boards. I tend to cut them some slack, hoping to reign them in gently. No need to be mean - and I cringe when I see adults being mean to the new ones (sorry). Guess it's just the mom in me. :)
This was once me...

I was picked on by adults and i'm like:help:
This is my first full summer on the boards and wow there are a LOT of new people in less than one-two months...:jawdrop:

When adults come on and think they are going to tell it like they think it is, though...fair game.

Literally me today at tumbling.
:wham:

2q8dfrk.gif

But I have those days too!!

Double post...

But I'm top poster... Not sure to take that as an award or as a sign that I'm spending way too much time on the computer...

Back