OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I
I actually dont think that's funny. I think it's cruel - and I'm not even a cat person.
I think its funny cause it sounds like he's actually talking. I was watching it and my sister said can you stop watching that video of a baby saying No

Double post, but I'm super frustrated because I really want to register for ONE more class for the fall but cannot find anything for the life of me. Even an online class would be fine (ideal, actually). As of right now, I'm registered for 16 credit hours, which seems like a decent amount. But I really want to graduate in three years and as of right now, I am not on track to do that. I took eight credits at a community college this summer that just ended yesterday. But I really want two or three more credits for the fall. Ugh this is just so annoying.

does the community college offer online courses? i know rules vary everywhere, but i was allowed to take a gen ed class online through the community college while concurrently enrolled at my university (with advisor permission, of course) something to look in to, if possible

also, double posting... but like i said in the other thread - i've been watching my on demand all day and i just became a fan of Alaska allstars. like i love them and they're winter wonderland music! and to put together a medium coed team in such a big state that isn't very densely populated amazes me. the technique is there and with the right choreo i think they'll really be an awesome program in the coming years.

I actually dont think that's funny. I think it's cruel - and I'm not even a cat person.

It says in the description that he had car oil on him and so they had to give him a bath. I don't think I'd want a cat on my bed with car oil on it either (and I really wouldn't want gim licking car oil off himself). I do think it's sad - poor kitty! - but I don't think they were being mean. Sometimes we have to do things to pets that they don't like. I do think it's hilarious that he's actually saying "Nooooooo" like a baby!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It says in the description that he had car oil on him and so they had to give him a bath. I don't think I'd want a cat on my bed with car oil on it either (and I really wouldn't want gim licking car oil off himself). I do think it's sad - poor kitty! - but I don't think they were being mean. Sometimes we have to do things to pets that they don't like. I do think it's hilarious that he's actually saying "Nooooooo" like a baby!

I didn't see the description. It just looks like two people torturing a cat, especially with the person behind the camera laughing. Poor kitty kitty - no matter what got him there, he still didn't like his bath. LOL!!

Shout out to the lady who did my eyebrows yesterday. My skin under them is burnt. Super cute.... My school pic today is gonna be great...

This has happened to me and my wax lady had to change the type of wax she uses under my eye brows. It's a type that she doesn't use the wax strip with, just pulls the wax off with her fingers.

does the community college offer online courses? i know rules vary everywhere, but i was allowed to take a gen ed class online through the community college while concurrently enrolled at my university (with advisor permission, of course) something to look in to, if possible

From what I've heard, this isn't an option. But like I said, this is what I've heard. I can't find anything on either school's website regarding their policies. I think my best bet is to call one or both schools to ask.

So I move into my first apartment on Saturday, and my mom is going crazy. I wanted to spend the last few days just relaxing with my siblings and dogs but she's had me running around buying all these things that I can get up there (cheaper) instead. My dad works nights and is asleep during the day so I haven't been home to talk to him since Sunday :( I know I sound like a total brat, but I just wanted to enjoy this time before I go off to school. Sorry for the rant.

Back