OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Alternate so if you're ever there, I'm probably the person sitting beside the coaches unless I'm using the stunt stand

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
Oh ok! That's cool! I have a bunch of friends on that team that are also on my team that were complaining about being at the gym for WestFo and then our practice yesterday so I had to ask haha. :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Oh ok! That's cool! I have a bunch of friends on that team that are also on my team that were complaining about being at the gym for WestFo and then our practice yesterday so I had to ask haha. :D

Oh I feel bad for them. They said they had practice for us from 4-5:30 and then 6-9 with CSA. Then jumping on hard floor made them hurt and we had camp from 8-3 today. I understand haha.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Soo I used Splat recently on my hair... and it was the prettiest red/pink color, I loved it.

My mom didnt love it. And I have a professional interview on Thursday. So it has to go and I dont want it to.

The color is NOT coming out, I tried color oops, bleach, laundry detergent, everything. Its not coming out. My hair looks so janky now and I don't know what to do.

I don't want to dye it black because I want to be able to have this pretty color again, but I need it out or covered asap.

Waahhh ).:

With pinks/reds you dont have too many options. Id go to a professional and see what they can do. Most of the time you just have to either dye it super dark or let the red grow out.
Ugh. I'm so frustrated... I love my pink.

It makes it worse that I don't want it to go and its fighting me to go.

Soo I used Splat recently on my hair... and it was the prettiest red/pink color, I loved it.

My mom didnt love it. And I have a professional interview on Thursday. So it has to go and I dont want it to.

The color is NOT coming out, I tried color oops, bleach, laundry detergent, everything. Its not coming out. My hair looks so janky now and I don't know what to do.

I don't want to dye it black because I want to be able to have this pretty color again, but I need it out or covered asap.

Waahhh ).:
Lol this reminds me of my sophomore year of HS. I had just used this Blonde Brilliance stuff (which I love) that is a at home hair highlighter and one of our homecoming spirit week days was crazy hair day. So my best friend had all these color wash out hair sprays so I sprayed orange in mine. Well, the next morning I washed my hair and it was still in there. So I washed it about three times an there was still some left. It wasn't as vibrant or all over (it was just kinda patches) but you could still see orange in it.

So yeah, long story short I had partly orange hair for homecoming.

On Monday I had my one wisdom tooth removed and my mom said it wouldn't be that bad, I'd recover within a day, blah blah blah. Yeah its still killing me. It was numb Monday so I couldn't really feel it to begin with. But yesterday it got worse and I've been taking the painkiller they prescribed me but now that's making me throw up (tmi?). Like I just slept all day today. I realllly don't want to spend my last week home before college laying in bed sick :mad: Anybody have any experience with this? I understand it hurting when you get multiple removed but I literally only had one.

random question about iTunes match - I know @king mentioned it in the past, but if anyone else knows anything about it feel free to chime in!

if I purchase iTunes Match, will it free up space on my phone that the music was taking up? or is it more just a music-cloud storage system?

99% sure that it doesn't remove anything on your device. It just allows you to actually play the version in the cloud. It also allows you to share all the songs across all devices. I'm thinking about turning it on.

I was concerned because I don't want to lose the songs I have for when I'm on a plane. Because it doesn't work if you can't stream the songs.

The Fierce Board! Where one day you're in and the next day you're talked about.

99% sure that it doesn't remove anything on your device. It just allows you to actually play the version in the cloud. It also allows you to share all the songs across all devices. I'm thinking about turning it on.

I was concerned because I don't want to lose the songs I have for when I'm on a plane. Because it doesn't work if you can't stream the songs.

The Fierce Board! Where one day you're in and the next day you're talked about.

Does anyone know if you have to pay for a higher storage plan for iCloud in addition to the $25 for iTunes Match? I have the free 5g storage plan but that wouldn't begin to hold all the music I'd want to be able to listen to. I like the idea of iTunes Match but if I have to pay $125 per year to have unlimited access to 50gb of my music, that makes it more expensive than spotify premium, where I can have unlimited access to pretty much anything.

This is why we were blessed with eyebrow threading
That freaks me out! like I've heard it's not that bad but just the idea...:oops:

This has happened to me and my wax lady had to change the type of wax she uses under my eye brows. It's a type that she doesn't use the wax strip with, just pulls the wax off with her fingers.
Does it work the same? This has never happened to me before... I'm always fine and the one laughing at my sister b/c she gets red (not like burnt, just a little red for like an hour). Maybe it's Karma... but I was talking to someone who went to the same person yesterday and she said hers were exceptionally red afterward and my sister said she thought the wax was really hot today so since I'm not the only one I'm hoping it was a one time thing? I've never gotten burnt before and I'm usually the one in the family with the tough skin (My sis gets sunburnt after 5 seconds and has to be really careful with anything she puts on her face b/c it's sensitive)

That freaks me out! like I've heard it's not that bad but just the idea...:oops:

Does it work the same? This has never happened to me before... I'm always fine and the one laughing at my sister b/c she gets red (not like burnt, just a little red for like an hour). Maybe it's Karma... but I was talking to someone who went to the same person yesterday and she said hers were exceptionally red afterward and my sister said she thought the wax was really hot today so since I'm not the only one I'm hoping it was a one time thing? I've never gotten burnt before and I'm usually the one in the family with the tough skin (My sis gets sunburnt after 5 seconds and has to be really careful with anything she puts on her face b/c it's sensitive)

Did you get burnt or did it lift your skin? The regular wax will actually lift my skin and I will get scabs while its healing. That is very sensitive and thin skin under the brow. But yes, it works the same, she just doesn't use the wax strips (paper) and peels it off with her finger.

tumblr_mr6q3yH82p1qkjzpto1_250.jpg
tumblr_mr6q3yH82p1qkjzpto2_250.jpg

It's like, my right jumps are so good why are my left jumps a foot off the ground (excuse my side hurdler on the right, my arms are jank and not a T and since it's not like right at the top my bent leg is NOT where it's supposed to be :oops: so it looks almost the same as my front hurdler but ITS NOT IN REAL LIFE) WHAT IS MY LIFE my left jumps are like parallel to the ground. If that. And my right ones are like this. No matter how much I stretch my left side. can I just not

Did you get burnt or did it lift your skin? The regular wax will actually lift my skin and I will get scabs while its healing. That is very sensitive and thin skin under the brow. But yes, it works the same, she just doesn't use the wax strips (paper) and peels it off with her finger.
It's like an actual burn. It feels like when you burn your forehead or whatever with a curling iron... except on my eyebrows. Actually someone asked me if I did it with my straightener. "yep, when I was straightening my eyebrows..." lol

Back