OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Someone get me this, please?
Shakespeare Quote - Little but Fierce - Bamboo Tank | Short People Are Awesome!
shakespeare-quote-little-but-fierce-bamboo-tank_design.png

I AM SO PUMPED/HAPPY. the first home football game of the season was tonight and we played our biggest rivals who we've never beat, the state champions. The school spirit was literally overwhelming. Our school is seriously like one big family. It was a super close game and everyone over looked us this year we were ranked like #22 or something and now were #2 as of now. We won 24-21 and I am just sooooo proud of our boys!! Everyone was soo happy and moms were crying dads were so proud the coaches were sooo happy and the looks on those boys faces after everyone in the area doubted them! And I saw this little 5 year old boy go up to our senior quarterback and give him a handshake and ask for his autograph and said he wanted to be him when he grew up :') sorry for such the long post. Just super proud to be a west jaguar!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I AM SO PUMPED/HAPPY. the first home football game of the season was tonight and we played our biggest rivals who we've never beat, the state champions. The school spirit was literally overwhelming. Our school is seriously like one big family. It was a super close game and everyone over looked us this year we were ranked like #22 or something and now were #2 as of now. We won 24-21 and I am just sooooo proud of our boys!! Everyone was soo happy and moms were crying dads were so proud the coaches were sooo happy and the looks on those boys faces after everyone in the area doubted them! And I saw this little 5 year old boy go up to our senior quarterback and give him a handshake and ask for his autograph and said he wanted to be him when he grew up :') sorry for such the long post. Just super proud to be a west jaguar!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Congrats to you and your entire high school community!!!

On our Friday night football recap on the news, I found one of my best friends on it. Too bad I was behind them and not seen #shortpersonprobs
ETA: That happened to me last week too... I was behind someone and got cut out

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

How do you properly thank someone for doing something so generous and out of the bottom of their heart? I honestly can't even express how much I am grateful for my boyfriends parents and I don't even know where to start on how to tell them.

So I think when Im on the schools wifi my itunes library gets shared to everyone who has itunes on. i always have peoples libraries pop up. is there a way i can see if mine is doing the same and if it is a way to stop it?

yes - open itunes and go into preferences (on a mac it's under the iTunes drop down) in preferences there is a sharing tab. uncheck the "Share my library on the local network" box :)

Thanks! The box wasnt checked so Im good. I figured people would look and be like WHAT ARE ALL OF THESE MIXES THAT MAKE NO SENSE.
Hahaha that'd be funny though. When I used to blare cheer music in my car or in class in high school people would look at me like I had 3 heads...I was like, it's cheer music y'all.

Back