OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What exactly does Aaron Carter do....present day? I know he had that song called "How I beat Shaq" way back when....so does he like go around singing that? I just can't imagine new Aaron Carter music

and No...don't link me to it. I really don't think I want to be in the loop. I lost respect for him after that Lindsay Lohan/Hillary Duff debacle...

JK i didn't care.
He's come out with new songs including one with Flo Rida in 2010 that's used in Stingray Platinum's mix from 2010

okay okay I know there are about 50 different threads of shoes and the all star forum but I really don't have time to read through it all and I didn't wanna make a new thread. So just wondering between nfinity game day, varsity spirit II and nike air mix down II which do you prefer and think might be best to tumble/stunt on hard gym floor only? Thanks!

okay okay I know there are about 50 different threads of shoes and the all star forum but I really don't have time to read through it all and I didn't wanna make a new thread. So just wondering between nfinity game day, varsity spirit II and nike air mix down II which do you prefer and think might be best to tumble/stunt on hard gym floor only? Thanks!
Varsity Spirit's are really comfy! At least for me. They worked well all throughout football and basketball season

I just got a tattoo from my apprenticing friend and its pretty horrible.

Its strange because I don't care. Working with people with brain injuries just makes me thankful to be alive and in the grand scheme of everything how important is a bad tattoo??

Even though we lost tonight, our student section was hyper than the other team's student section.
ETA: If anyone wondered that is baby powder not smoke.

95zfq1.jpg

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Last edited:
I'm really missing cheer. I don't have a car at school so driving to do allstar isn't really an option although it'd be ideal. And my school had their spring tryouts where some girls made it with just their backhandspring because they had all summer to work tucks before games started. And I guess they didn't get enough girls because they just had a fall tryout but you had to have a tuck for it and I haven't done a tuck since I broke my hand a year and a half ago. This is so depressing.

just officially scheduled my first doctor of chiropractic interview :eek: AHH

and so, sooo thankful they're paying for my flight and hotel because that was going to be rough with my sister's wedding the weekend after. yay! freaking out now though. and WHAT DO I WEAR?! yes, it's an interview. but it's also a walking tour, seminars, and even attending labs. :help: i can't deal with all this panic/excitement.

and so, sooo thankful they're paying for my flight and hotel because that was going to be rough with my sister's wedding the weekend after. yay! freaking out now though. and WHAT DO I WEAR?! yes, it's an interview. but it's also a walking tour, seminars, and even attending labs. :help: i can't deal with all this panic/excitement.

also i'm pretty sure 6 months ago i was posting about nursing. and OT before that. and probably other fields before that. i promise i'm not a deedle-relative, just really confused about life :p. but it all finally feels right and like i'm choosing the right field for me, so yay!

Hahahaha, what was it like?! He's coming to my college in October. I'm contemplating going with some friends, but I doubt I will.

I didn't even go but my friends did. He held a talk session or whatever where he talked about himself and then people could ask questions. He showed up pretty late to it and it seemed as he was under the influence of something (most people concluded marijuana because he was asked about his opinion on the legalization if marijuana and he more than implied he was 110% for it.) During the Q&A session, a girl stood up and said something along the lines of "come to this address and maybe we can hook up". After his show he went to some of the house parties that were going on and hooked up with a lot of girls and even went to the girl from the Q&A sessions house an hooked up with her.

I get that my town is a college town but he did not represent himself in a good way.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I am doing DPT so it's pretty similar. Our interview day last year was similar to what yours sounds like with tours and seminars and stuff. Everybody wore what they would typically wear to an interview like a suit or dress pants and a nice blouse, etc. I think it would be best to be overdressed than underdressed to make a good impression. Good luck!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Latest posts

Back