OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@ACEDAD shimmied me for my post about my love for the Raiders and rant about the new 49ers stadium... I've been here for 3 years now and I STILL fangirl over the veterans shimmying me..

Also, I've been a Raiders fan for a long time. It's been kinda difficult in the last decade or so. But with my love of the San Jose Sharks as well, I probably should move to the Bay area.

Also, I've been a Raiders fan for a long time. It's been kinda difficult in the last decade or so. But with my love of the San Jose Sharks as well, I probably should move to the Bay area.
do it! (i dare you) it is one of the most beautiful places i have ever lived in my 20 years

I've decided I'm never going to graduate from college because I'm so indecisive and can't pick a major. I'm currently on my third in the last year and a half and I want to switch because I hate it :confused:

Anyone here a LUSH fan!? I loooove their bath bombs and bubble bars, but idk if it's worth it to spend so much on shampoo and conditioners, I'm going there tomorrow after class and need some help deciding if I splurge on the expensive stuff or get alot of the bath bombs, bubble bars, and soaps! the struggleeee.

All of their stuff is awesome! I'm currently using one of their face cleansers and toners for my everyday routine and I can really see the difference. Depending on your skin type I use Angels on bare skin for cleanser and the tea tree water for a toner. I really want to try their shampoo and conditioners but the price is a little steep for me lol

You should get The Fierce Board App!

All of their stuff is awesome! I'm currently using one of their face cleansers and toners for my everyday routine and I can really see the difference. Depending on your skin type I use Angels on bare skin for cleanser and the tea tree water for a toner. I really want to try their shampoo and conditioners but the price is a little steep for me lol

The girl at lush last time told me oatafix would be reallly good for my skin but I couldn't get past the oatmeal and banana smell....think I might try bb seaweed this time. The prices are reallly pricey for their shampoos and hair treatments, maybe one day ill stomach the idea of paying $25 for a shampoo lol. Any reccomendations for me??! :)

The girl at lush last time told me oatafix would be reallly good for my skin but I couldn't get past the oatmeal and banana smell....think I might try bb seaweed this time. The prices are reallly pricey for their shampoos and hair treatments, maybe one day ill stomach the idea of paying $25 for a shampoo lol. Any reccomendations for me??! :)

Lol yeah on my budget $25 is a lot too. I have gotten samples of a couple of things and I personally love the curly wurly shampoo if you have curly hair. But if you don't, I have heard great things about the rehab shampoo. For hair treatments they are always trying to get me to buy r&b, but I tried it and it didn't do much for me but you may have a better experience. R&B is supposed to tame frizzy hair and flyaways.

Since I'm no expert though, this is one of my favorite youtubers talking about lush and I think she has good insight.

Let me know if you need anymore help!

I've decided I'm never going to graduate from college because I'm so indecisive and can't pick a major. I'm currently on my third in the last year and a half and I want to switch because I hate it :confused:

welcome to my life. I've certainly been there. eventually you'll find something you love. don't settle for something that makes you miserable

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Lol yeah on my budget $25 is a lot too. I have gotten samples of a couple of things and I personally love the curly wurly shampoo if you have curly hair. But if you don't, I have heard great things about the rehab shampoo. For hair treatments they are always trying to get me to buy r&b, but I tried it and it didn't do much for me but you may have a better experience. R&B is supposed to tame frizzy hair and flyaways.

Since I'm no expert though, this is one of my favorite youtubers talking about lush and I think she has good insight.

Let me know if you need anymore help!

I've seen that video, she's great! And I don't think r&b would do much for my hair either as it's really fine. :(

Preach. I'm only a sophomore but I just can't pick! It also doesn't help because I really have no clue what I want to do. Hope you figure it out though!

You're a RAIDERS FAN? Ugh, I have to rethink the whole respecting the big wigs around this place! My two favorite teams are the Cowboys and whoever is playing the Raiders!!!!!

;)

You're a RAIDERS FAN? Ugh, I have to rethink the whole respecting the big wigs around this place! My two favorite teams are the Cowboys and whoever is playing the Raiders!!!!!

;)

Yep, I became a big fan in the late '60's and early '70's when Ken Stabler was throwing to Fred Biletnikoff. I tried to emulate Biletnikoff by using as much stickum as possible when I was playing in High School. They make me scrape most of it off.

BTW, my youngest brother has been a Dallas fan his whole life. I don't talk to him much.

Yep, I became a big fan in the late '60's and early '70's when Ken Stabler was throwing to Fred Biletnikoff. I tried to emulate Biletnikoff by using as much stickum as possible when I was playing in High School. They make me scrape most of it off.

BTW, my youngest brother has been a Dallas fan his whole life. I don't talk to him much.

Living in Cali my whole life, the Raiders fans don't have a very good reputation. Especially where I live, they tend to be gangbangers and hoodlums. My brother is a Raiders fan... I don't talk to him much either. LOL At least we have that in common!

I'm going to see the Cowboys play the Chargers in a week and a half, and I'm so excited!!!

First postponed game of the season. It's an away game and the field is under water from rain so can't exactly play. At least we don't have to drive an hour in a bus today though.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Back