OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Visiting Lexington, KY. Everyone at this table is screaming about how well their football team is gonna do this season.
I'm like "Juliet McCreary cheers for UK..."

So did you go to Ramsey's?

The Fierce Board! Where one day you're in and the next day you're talked about.

For my speech class we have to give four speeches, the first two are informative. She said to use your hobbies for those, obviously cheerleading but I have to save it for the second speech because it will be the longer of the two. This one needs to be five minutes long and we are only graded on the outline not the speech. If you were in the audience what would be a better topic for you to hear about: Pinterest and why I think everyone should have it,or me talking about my summer job at A&F and explaining the different ways to fold your clothes..... those are the only ideas I can think of lol, so if those suck other ideas are welcomed :)

Be sure to take the speechifying seriously! My speech class in college probably helped me as much as any that I took.

Tomorrow, I'm speaking to 100+ CEO/CFO types at a hospital symposium. You'll always use the techniques you learn.

The Fierce Board! Where one day you're in and the next day you're talked about.

Loving the new iOS 7. What are your thoughts on it? It's beautiful :D
It's so pretty I don't really know about any "benefits" I just like how it looks, I also like that you can see the time on any text! And the new multitasking is nice but I'll need to get used to doing everything differently. At first I only put it on my iPad but now that I have it I can't stand that it's different than my phone so I'm updating my phone now too. I'm loving the "burst" function... It's my favorite part but won't be very helpful to my issue of having no room because I have too many pictures...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So basically, I'm trying to exercise and eat healthier more. But, I'm in college, have a job, and am exhausted whenever I get home so I never want to cook. Plus I can't really cook. Does anybody have any tips on healthy snacks or easy to make healthy lunches or dinners? I have pretty big breaks between my classes, two-three hours, and I usually go to the library to do homework, but I'm gonna start going to the rec on campus and working out/doing homework so any tips on snacks I could bring that won't go bad? Sorry this is kinda jumbled, but I'm just trying to move towards a more active and healthier lifestyle and any advice or tips would be appreciated! :)

Loving the new iOS 7. What are your thoughts on it? It's beautiful :D
It's growing on me. When I first saw it I wasn't a fan of the modern-ish flat look that all the apps have but I may end up liking it. Idk, it just sort of reminds me of the Galaxy phones and I'm not a huge fan of those. The thing I miss the most is that there is no tap to tweet on the notifications center. If you follow me on twitter then you know that I tweet a lot so I'm sad it's no longer there :( I don't like the new safari app. I find it confusing. Also not a fan of the new calendar app. I hope my parents don't download the new software until the next time I go home because if they do then I think they will be seriously confused! I absouletly love the new iTunes Radio that is in the music app! I don't keep music on my phone because I have wayyy to many songs and a 32GB iPod so I'm set on that.

It's growing on me. When I first saw it I wasn't a fan of the modern-ish flat look that all the apps have but I may end up liking it. Idk, it just sort of reminds me of the Galaxy phones and I'm not a huge fan of those. The thing I miss the most is that there is no tap to tweet on the notifications center. If you follow me on twitter then you know that I tweet a lot so I'm sad it's no longer there :( I don't like the new safari app. I find it confusing. Also not a fan of the new calendar app. I hope my parents don't download the new software until the next time I go home because if they do then I think they will be seriously confused! I absouletly love the new iTunes Radio that is in the music app! I don't keep music on my phone because I have wayyy to many songs and a 32GB iPod so I'm set on that.

OMG, as a parent, that made me chuckle!

Back