OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone on here believe/seen a ghost? I love ghost stories and it's getting close to Halloween, would love to hear some stories!

....Yeah. There's a ghost at my moms house that watches me sleep and when I get ready in the bathroom. It's really short and just stands there. Its done it since we moved there in the 80's. I used to have a name for him but I forgot it...

I don't tell people this because it sounds crazy.

....Yeah. There's a ghost at my moms house that watches me sleep and when I get ready in the bathroom. It's really short and just stands there. Its done it since we moved there in the 80's. I used to have a name for him but I forgot it...

that does sound crazy haha. So you can actually see it?! That's so cool but freaky at the same time.

that does sound crazy haha. So you can actually see it?! That's so cool but freaky at the same time.

Yeah. Its short and white/shadowy. When I was little I used to not be able to use the bathroom unless the shower curtain was drawn because I could feel something watching me... and when I took a shower the window curtain had to be closed because I thought something was watching me. And when I was asleep I'd feel something watching me and then around 10/11 I started waking up and seeing it.

One of my sisters has seen it once but I can't remember which one, and come to think of it I haven't seen it in recent years. My mom had a house fire 2 years ago so maybe it left? The rooms where I saw it were damaged so I dk. I'm not the poltergeist or anything...I don't delve into this kind of stuff its whatever.

But I mean it could also have been a figment of my imagination . I was a strange child. I used to think that only special people pooped and I was one of those selected.

Not that that explains my sister seeing it or seeing it up until the fire

But whatever

You have a ghost that watches you every day and you FORGOT it's name?

How is that even possible?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

You have a ghost that watches you every day and you FORGOT it's name?

How is that even possible?

If you knew me in real life, you'd know that its very possible... I probably named it something like Shirley or Bernard or Rufus.

Did you also notice that by posting I realized that I haven't seen it since my mom had a house fire in August 2011?

I haven't lived at home in years so I guess its just something I forgot about over the years....like basic math. And even still when I did "see" it I didn't see it every day, but I always had the feeling of being watched.

I researched my parents house in high school about it (I was born to be a librarian) and (naturally) there was no murder committed there or anything else sinister. My parents bought the house in 82. Rented it out in 86 when my dad got stationed in Ohio, and we moved back in in 89 2 weeks before Hurricane Hugo. I remember sitting on the steps telling everyone I didn't want to go inside. I don't know why but I was 3 (almost 4) so it could have just been because I didn't remember the house and it was unfamiliar

I certainly believe in spirits, but I don't think much of them. I don't think whatever it was was harmful...it just watched.

I spent the night at my moms last night and didn't notice anything.... and I'll be home for my birthday in a few weeks. Maybe Ill try to have a seance:rolleyes:

Does anyone on here believe/seen a ghost? I love ghost stories and it's getting close to Halloween, would love to hear some stories!
My parents' house is basically the house from the Conjuring. I feel like there's always just random noises and when I had to spend a night there alone over the summer I was freaking out, haha.

It probably died in the fire.

I don't think dead can die? Like I said I don't really do "ghost" research but I'm thinking it just moved on. The room it was always on was entirely destroyed along with the bathroom. Maybe it just moved on because it thought noisy was returning

I don't think dead can die? Like I said I don't really do "ghost" research but I'm thinking it just moved on. The room it was always on was entirely destroyed along with the bathroom. Maybe it just moved on because it thought nobody was returning

My Fierceboard App doesn't work well. You can't see anything you type as you're typing

tumblr_mry1vyKNKU1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Back