OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
WHERE ARE ALL THE TRICK OR TREATERS?! I HAVE SO MUCH CANDY TO GIVE! Guess the rain and cold scared them all away this year. :(

i hate being so far away from my best friends when theyre hurting one of my best friends from grade 7 just broke up with her boyfriend of two years and the two of them had been living together and shes in complete distress and usually me and my other best friend and her would just have a huge movie night and eat our faces off and complain about the male gender (no offense men) but shes at school 5 hours away and my other best friend is 5 hours away in another direction and we just are so stumped on how to help her and we cant even skype either cause her computers at her and her exs apartment until friday when he moves out :/

WHERE ARE ALL THE TRICK OR TREATERS?! I HAVE SO MUCH CANDY TO GIVE!
also i will gladly take some haha

also i will gladly take some haha
I have so much left, it's ridiculous. I feel like I literally answered the door maybe 15 times, and in years past, we had so many that was almost ran out of the 6 bags we bought. Luckily, this year we only bought 3 bags, but we still have half of each left.

I have so much left, it's ridiculous. I feel like I literally answered the door maybe 15 times, and in years past, we had so many that was almost ran out of the 6 bags we bought. Luckily, this year we only bought 3 bags, but we still have half of each left.
damn :|

ujegavu7.jpg

So which one of you cat people did this?

It seriously made me lol and idk why!!

im so scared! i'm hoping its just my food allergy coming back and not something more serious...
I'm in the same boat and have been for years. Spent a lot of time in and out of the doctors office (which was part of the hospital). Don't be scared allergies come back all the time. Have you tried eating stuff without any preservatives? Turns out I'm allergic to the binding agent in meats that they use to keep them fresh, among other things. I basically stopped eating stuff that was manufactured or had any artificial coating and it helped a lot. It is hard though and really sucks. If you ever need someone to talk to I've been there and am around just pm me.

PARENTAL PSA. Send your children care packages while they are away out school. I talk to my mom everyday and see at least twice a month but the corny little basket she sent me for Halloween really made my day. Its nice to be remembered lol.
I love getting stuff in the mail! I've only gotten one package from my best friends mom, but still...haha.

I had a college band concert and my friends parents came to watch her and brought her some cute Halloween flowers. I'm slightly jealous, my parents didn't even come :(

What I'm looking forward to today? Nap time.

Side note: I kind of wish I had Burger King right now.. and I don't even eat fast food.. I'm just that hungry, lol.

Finally, kids are back in school and I'm back at work and just finally have internet service. To everyone out there that went through Sandy, I do hope all is well. There is still more than 1/2 of NJ that does not have electricity. We faired the storm well, but there are too many out there that did not. My prayers go out to you and yours.

Back