OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am surprised the school isn't suspending him or worse.

*if a cheerleader retires early, before aging out, do they receive reduced benefits?*
That was my thought as well. It could probably go down as unlawful discharge of a weapon. And being on school grounds should absolutely get him expelled.

I'm the same way, music is over 1/2 of the space on my phone but I don't want to delete anything. Do you delete your texts frequently? That usually takes up a lot of space as well.
Ive deleted nearly everything, texts, music, pictures so soon Il just be left with the compass and calculator.. Managed to clear a bit after @Cheer Dad suggested deleting and re downloading some apps. Ugh times like this I wish I used an android..

Ive deleted nearly everything, texts, music, pictures so soon Il just be left with the compass and calculator.. Managed to clear a bit after @Cheer Dad suggested deleting and re downloading some apps. Ugh times like this I wish I used an android..
Delete old text conversations too! That helps some.

edit: Just realized you already did that, oops. It's something I always forget when trying to clear out space.

Back