All-Star New Nfinity Website At Midnight Launch

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was hoping for a tiny bit more with all the hoopla. I do enjoy the new site though.

And I still REALLY want a backpack! (just not for $65)

I was hoping for a tiny bit more with all the hoopla. I do enjoy the new site though.

Huge fan of the backpack and sweatshirts. Wish they would create MORE swag.

the socks look really comfortable, and i want the backpack as well.
and anyone having problems still viewing it i cleared my history and cache. it worked :D

What good is the DeLorian with no plutonium, anyways? I'm guessing you'll have to buy 60 pairs of Nfinitys to get them to throw that in too. SIGH.
Transformer would just be for the day...... DeLorian forever!!! plus you could go to the future and take as much plutonium as we need!

Transformer would just be for the day...... DeLorian forever!!! plus you could go to the future and take as much plutonium as we need!

Not if you find some sort of All-Spark for humans! Then you can be a Transformer forever. Plus, you'll need plutonium to get to the future to find more plutonium.... =/

Can't wait to get my JamU backpack special (shoes, shorts, socks AND the backpack) for $100? I'm IN!

the socks look really comfortable, and i want the backpack as well.
and anyone having problems still viewing it i cleared my history and cache. it worked :D
I'm with you- I definitely want the back pack. Not for my cp's cheer- I just want it for myself though! I might let her borrow it! Lol

WHATTTTTTTTTT. So jealous right now!!!!!
That is worth almost double that.
yep yep! And one of my coaches won the backpack so we are splitting it so she can get the shoes so I got it all for $50. It'll be minus the shoes for me but we are both getting a crazy deal! Can't wait!!

and i want the backpack as well.
im liking the back pack! ording one as soon as i get home !
I'm with you- I definitely want the back pack. Not for my cp's cheer- I just want it for myself though! I might let her borrow it! Lol
I JUST got my Nfinity backpack in the mail today and OMG, it is FABULOUS. I am so very in love with it; already "bow'd" it up and everything! I may even sleep with it tonight... don't judge me! :p

I JUST got my Nfinity backpack in the mail today and OMG, it is FABULOUS. I am so very in love with it; already "bow'd" it up and everything! I may even sleep with it tonight... don't judge me! :p
Yeah a girl on my team has one and she has like a million bows on it, but the bag looks nice! i can't wait to get one:)

Back