New Post Ratings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get alerts for the likes and shimmys. But nothing for any of the others. I did see where the first "negative" tag was a "gossip" tag. Don't think I deserved it since I just made a statement, but whatever.
Yeah I'm not getting them either. My little stats say I got some that were rated informative or funny but I never got notifications for them.

:help:....us sarcastic people are doomed. I hereby decree anyone that "dislikes" a comment (especially from @ACEDAD) be called a "bully". :cool:

While sweet of you to say, it may not be entirely true. I am definitely sarcastic but will also say some things straight out that others may feel they can't. I can take the negative tags. Just want to know where they are.

Acedad- I am assuming it was all because of the uni thread. There were a few from that gym floating around...ridiculous!

While sweet of you to say, it may not be entirely true. I am definitely sarcastic but will also say some things straight out that others may feel they can't. I can take the negative tags. Just want to know where they are.

I'm sorry, I know you are making a serious comment. I'm just bracing myself because I'm not only sarcastic, but I shoot from the hip, as well. So......

th

Thanks. I can understand someone not liking the comment but can anyone tell me how my comment is gossip? Perhaps I don't understand what the word means.

I don't think it is, unless in someone's mind, you're "gossiping" because that's what has been said by everyone else many, many, many, many, many times in the past.
But I believe the 30 shimmys and 2 likes negate the 2 gossips. Shimmy > Gossip

Acedad- I am assuming it was all because of the uni thread. There were a few from that gym floating around...ridiculous!

Just an FYI: I saw this because I was quoted in the thread. But for someone to get a notification that you're talking to them, you have to put the @ sign in front of their screen name.

@mamabear

Should I add a sarcasm tag?
that might be the most used tag. I'd have to tag myself in every post:oops:. I'm not sure how I feel about so many tags. I think like, dislike, funny are fine but I think the rest are overkill. I think the emojis cover the rest of the bases.

The only one I would prefer is "I'm so sorry"

When someone has something bad, the others just don't fit.

Back