New Post Ratings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah I'm not getting them either. My little stats say I got some that were rated informative or funny but I never got notifications for them.
Same! I apparently got a dislike, but I never got a notification for it. I don't care who/why I got it, but I'm curious to know on what post.
ETA: Wait, just kidding. Dumb blonde moment, I actually gave someone a dislike. Haha I oops, can't remember doing that. It was probably an accident, oh well sorry fierce boarder that received that!

Same! I apparently got a dislike, but I never got a notification for it. I don't care who/why I got it, but I'm curious to know on what post.
ETA: Wait, just kidding. Dumb blonde moment, I actually gave someone a dislike. Haha I oops, can't remember doing that. It was probably an accident, oh well sorry fierce boarder that received that!

So it was YOU!

The only one I would prefer is "I'm so sorry"

When someone has something bad, the others just don't fit.

Yes, i wish we had this or something like "i'm shocked" or so.
Sometimed there is a post and you feel sorry for the poster, but can't shimmy a negative or sad post - and it would be easier than to just reply: I'm sorry this happened to you.
You can click the tag if you have nothing more to say :)

@Just-a-Mom I immediately unchecked the bully button when I hit it. Then I went and checked your stats to make sure you didn't have a bully label by your name. I told y'all I was mildly stressing on that :oops:
And THAT is why we should only use the app on our iPhone's and not the desktop version in Safari--fat fingers click the wrong buttons way too often!

Thanks! The board has a bit of a bad rap. I would say 20% of it is deserved and the other 80% is 'hype and blame'. This can help lower that other 80% perception of what happens here.

I always find the funny thing is that twitter is way meaner than the board ever is.

I would agree on the "bad rap" bit of this. I haven't seen a ton of "mean". I have been on other forums that are far meaner.

I know you are only playing, but for others who see that, I think there is a fine line between "negative" and honest! When you tell it like it is, it isn't always going to be shimmys and rainbows!

BUT you can be "honest" with being "mean" or "brutal". There are people that can be honest without tearing down. I just think that some hide behind anonymity then just don't care to take others' feelings into account when they respond. There are those that will take offense no matter what, but there are the times that the responder just doesn't care. ;-)

We need two things for sure - a dumbass tag and a hair flip emoji! @King when will I ever get my hair flip? LOL!
Yes! If I can't use my favorite sassy emoji (
9fd3aa30b561c0eea3a13d60f7648269.jpg
) then I need an alternative! Without it I feel like my sassy posts come off harsh!

Sometimed there is a post and you feel sorry for the poster, but can't shimmy a negative or sad post - and it would be easier than to just reply: I'm sorry this happened to you.

Yes, totally! Would it be possible to have a hug icon? Or maybe a sad face to acknowledge negative news?

Back