All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's just like a little bandeau... i would probably prefer the tank the boys have, but i'm not wearing it and they're smiling, so i digress.

Bmq0QluIQAAdFc0.jpg

GBE Summit practice wear

Is there a sublimated practice wear company that makes crops with thinner racer backs? I find it really uncomfortable to have my shoulder blades covered across my middle/upper back. We're looking into sublimated practice wear any many girls feel the same way as I do. I have only tried Illusive so far and I'm not happy with the fit of crops although I love his designs. Any and all suggestions welcome!

we can help you out if you need something.. facebook.com/csathletic

My high school team required us to pay for everything. My 3 years cheering varsity my mom had to buy 2 new uniforms. I think that all the things we were required to buy our football players ended up being more expensive than our uniforms. We had to make them large posters every week, and the boys would complain if they did not have enough glitter on them. Candy and a gatorade before every game, on halloween we had to get one of those plastic trick or treat pumpkins and fill it up with their favorite candy. We also had to get them pillowcases made at the end of the season so they could bring them to college.

IDK about you, but I would not appreciate having to play mom to a bunch of football players. They sound spoiled.

IDK about you, but I would not appreciate having to play mom to a bunch of football players. They sound spoiled.
Some of our boys complain about not having Gatorade and candy every week and if they don't get it they say they don't like their cheer sister and want a new one. There are a few nice boys though who thank us for getting them anything. This year we are only doing stuff for them for homecoming and our rival game because we don't get anything back from them. We used to decorate the entire boys locker room every. single. game. During our lunch and they would have something bad to say about it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Some of our boys complain about not having Gatorade and candy every week and if they don't get it they say they don't like their cheer sister and want a new one. There are a few nice boys though who thank us for getting them anything. This year we are only doing stuff for them for homecoming and our rival game because we don't get anything back from them. We used to decorate the entire boys locker room every. single. game. During our lunch and they would have something bad to say about it.

Does their coach know about this?

This is why I'm glad my daughter never did high school cheer.

The Fierce Board: It's probably part of the First Amendment...

[ QUOTE="cheerdiva22, post: 907986, member: 8835"]Some of our boys complain about not having Gatorade and candy every week and if they don't get it they say they don't like their cheer sister and want a new one. There are a few nice boys though who thank us for getting them anything. This year we are only doing stuff for them for homecoming and our rival game because we don't get anything back from them. We used to decorate the entire boys locker room every. single. game. During our lunch and they would have something bad to say about it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/QUOTE]our staff actually adopts the football players (I had three last year) and we made goodie bags for them every game day.

This is why I'm glad my daughter never did high school cheer.

The Fierce Board: It's probably part of the First Amendment...
We've never done stuff like that with my school team, however this year we are planning to and turning it into a fundraiser at the same time. Football parents can pay us an amount for the season for their son to get a goody bag / locker decoration for games. We don't plan to do anything more than that, and everything will be pre made for the season so that we don't have to worry about anything other than putting it out on game days.

I get the whole cheerleaders cheer for the football players thing, but this would grate on me in a, "Why don't our cheerleaders deserve this type of special treatment compared to the boys, and does this go for all other athletes? Do they do the same for Basketball players?"

I'm not sure I'd allow my CP to cheer in that type of cheer environment...it's almost like they're 'less than' them and I take a stand against that mentality.

Back