OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Question because I can't find answer! Anyone here competed at UCA (all star)? Do competitors receiver anything? Bag, pins, etc?

Our gym owner said it's pretty much like worlds and I know we get bags for worlds so was wondering if it's the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got drawstring bags last year and pins too!

THIS makes me so angry as we have a former teammate at 19 yo going thru chemo now! [emoji35]

so forgive me because I'm out of the loop and only know the very basics of someone pretending to have cancer, but is this like a whoadeedle/ztaprincess situation?

How long ago did she say she had cancer? From previous post by her it seems like 2015ish. I feel bad for those who donated money or time. But looks like the money and other donations are being donated to those with cancer :).

so forgive me because I'm out of the loop and only know the very basics of someone pretending to have cancer, but is this like a whoadeedle/ztaprincess situation?
I don't remember too much of that situation but I believe people were praying for her and donating money. Someone even made a Twitter account to get these donations. I'm not sure if other cheer anons knew who she really is in RL. But sounds like they invested time into her illness:(.

I would hate to have a random thread completely void of a post from me. [emoji56]

I made sure to like it so it will remain in history

Very similar

ugh my job is starting to burn me out, because the schedule is so messed up ive only gotten one day off a week for the past four weeks. Then i finally get two days off and of course they try and text me to ask me to come in on my day off... im not gonna lie i ignored it, i love my job, but i dont want to live there... its getting to the point where i might as well pitch a tent in the back parking lot.

Casey Anthony climbing out of her hole and giving the media another lie about how her kid died.....
Good to know her and her attorneys lied the entire trial.... Not surprised.

Casey Anthony climbing out of her hole and giving the media another lie about how her kid died.....
Good to know her and her attorneys lied the entire trial.... Not surprised.
Glad I wasn't the only one who was toughly disgusted!

Back