OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Kinda relevant. But I follow some of the original degrassi cast on Instagram. I always thought Miriam and daniel were good looking kids on the show. I know weird thought. But geez those two grew up to be two gorgeous human beings.
I still swoon for Daniel today, just like I did back then.
Miriam looked an alien in her early teen years. Daniel's eyebrows back then would have had their own Twitter handle. Loved them both though. #Semma forever.

Anyone watching The Sinner on USA? I'm enjoying it so far.
Yes!! it is kinda confusing cause it doesn't explain a ton in one episode, after the first episode I was fairly lost. But its gotten good now that I've seen the second episode. Loving it so far. Sucks that its a limited series.

IMG_7144.JPG
I just need to be Petty Spaghetti for a minute.

Hello friends! Haven't been on here in absolute ages. I think last time I was on here I was talking about how the new UMass cheer coach had asked me to be back on the team.

Life update time!!

I completed the fall 2016 season with the team, and come spring 2017 semester I had taken on a job, an internship, and two positions within my sorority. After UCA nationals, I got extremely overwhelmed with cheerleading. I decided it was finally time to hang up the Nfinity's for good. I left the team on great terms and the coach was super understanding.

Continuing both the job and internship in the summer, I stayed in Massachusetts instead of going home. Shortly in to the summer, World Cup announced their Connecticut location. It being only 45 minutes away, I had to jump on the opportunity. I am now coaching their small s4 team! Couldn't stay away from cheer for long, so here i am back on the boards and I must say I really did miss the all star community :) I'll be graduating college this May, and hoping to keep cheerleading in my life post grad.

Hope everyone's been doing well!!

Smiling like a fool reading this :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one bites the dust: the Groundhog Day musical is closing September 17th. That's another show that'll close before I can see it. And if the numbers on Broadwayworld.com are any indication, War Paint is probably next to go.

Come From Away better not close before the end of September.
Darn, that one wasn't at the top of my family's list but it looked really good to me. Agree with you about Come From Away I'm dying to go

Can anybody recommend a good rice cooker that is not too expensive? I've seen some online, but have read mixed reviews

Hi married FBers! I am MOH in a wedding in a few weeks and am trying to put together a day of emergency kit. What was helpful on your wedding day and/or what do you wish you could have had? Thanks!

Hi married FBers! I am MOH in a wedding in a few weeks and am trying to put together a day of emergency kit. What was helpful on your wedding day and/or what do you wish you could have had? Thanks!

Safety pins/small sewing kit. My MOH accidentally stepped on my dress in the first 5 mins and it ripped. But we were able to tack the small hole under some material with a safety pin and no one knew

Bottled water, maybe lipstick. Tissues if she's a crier. And maybe some make-up touch up. Bandaids, depending on her shoes, Advil.

The biggest thing on the wedding day is to remember to eat. Pack some granola bars, small snacks, etc. Everything gets so busy that lots of people forget to eat all day long. Have snack always ready to go, so she can grab a bite here and there. And don't forget to eat yourself.

Back