OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was just wondering, my daughter after 3 years of semi-retirement from AS cheer she wants to comeback... Should she wait until next season or join a half-year?

Btw, what is a Half-year team like?
I did half year after i took a break, and its a great way to get back into it! i definitely recommend doing it! :)

Seems it's that time of year again and this season is picking up right where it left off. Reminder - Finstas aren't private. If I saw it, you can bet at least half the cheer world did. Settle your score on the mat. I get there is always a bad apple here and there, but going after the same kid twice means your sportsmanship is the pits.

Seems it's that time of year again and this season is picking up right where it left off. Reminder - Finstas aren't private. If I saw it, you can bet at least half the cheer world did. Settle your score on the mat. I get there is always a bad apple here and there, but going after the same kid twice means your sportsmanship is the pits.
Sadly, things can’t be peachy all the time.

If anyone wants to hear how terrible my yesterday was.... I went to the apartment of the guy I was seeing to end things and a other woman showed up. So me, being Petty Patty, I post what happened on Facebook and Instagram, including his name and the name of the tattoo shop he owns. Even putting the location of the post as the shop. Another girl contacts me saying she's been seeing him too. Together we find 4 more girls who's been seeing him at the same time. Yet he called me and cussed me out for slandering him, and according to him I'm bipolar.
I'm done with relationships.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to hear how terrible my yesterday was.... I went to the apartment of the guy I was seeing to end things and a other woman showed up. So me, being Petty Patty, I post what happened on Facebook and Instagram, including his name and the name of the tattoo shop he owns. Even putting the location of the post as the shop. Another girl contacts me saying she's been seeing him too. Together we find 4 more girls who's been seeing him at the same time. Yet he called me and cussed me out for slandering him, and according to him I'm bipolar.

So sorry this happened to you but can i just say your profile pic gives me life!!

So sorry this happened to you but can i just say your profile pic gives me life!!
I'm just glad I was able to let all the other girls know what was going on so they didn't continue getting played. And thank you! I swear sometimes my dog is my spirit animal lol

I have trouble keeping up with just 1 relationship, I couldn't imagine trying that many. Wow.

Sorry you went through that. I know someplace is the right man for you. Don't give up completely yet.

Apparently FB is reading what we type based on the few words this ad has.
a7305d6fa99a78c671c8d8f8d1209d82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have trouble keeping up with just 1 relationship, I couldn't imagine trying that many. Wow.

Sorry you went through that. I know someplace is the right man for you. Don't give up completely yet.

Apparently FB is reading what we type based on the few words this ad has.
a7305d6fa99a78c671c8d8f8d1209d82.jpg

thank you for the kind words. Ill find someone who treats me right eventually. We were all surprised. But it's whatever and I'm just over it. He's a tattoo artist and 2 of the girls have unfinished tattoos with him so at least I'm not that bad off. I feel so bad for them though!
I've gotten that add too lol

Update on this guy. I was added into a group chat and there's now FOURTEEN girls he was seeing behind my back.

Update on this guy. I was added into a group chat and there's now FOURTEEN girls he was seeing behind my back.

Who the heck has time for that?

Now here's cheer dad's advice for you. Since you were seeing a tattoo artist I'll assume you have some ink. My advice is to never ever get a significant other or spouses name on you. Kids, mom/dad, or deceased sibling is okay but that's it.

Who the heck has time for that?

Now here's cheer dad's advice for you. Since you were seeing a tattoo artist I'll assume you have some ink. My advice is to never ever get a significant other or spouses name on you. Kids, mom/dad, or deceased sibling is okay but that's it.

Oh definitely! And I'll never get tattooed by a significant other or spouse. Don't need a permanent reminder.

Long story short, I ran into him outside of some bars last night and he started yelling at me, I was waiting on friends to pick me up so I just stood there and he pulled a gun on me. My friends pull up, picked me up, and he kicked the car I was leaving out of. But then called the cops saying I was harassing him.

Back