OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
**!!#*##* god dang it, who does Alabama bribe every year to get into the playoffs, Ohio State totally robbed this year. I hope Clemson DESTROYS them.

in other news, the rumor is that UCF might get the chance to play Ohio State in a bowl game. (Auburn is the prediction though)
Ahem. Roll Tide lol.

In all seriousness, Ohio State had 2 losses (one by over 30 points to a mediocre team) and that's what ultimately hurt them.

**!!#*##* god dang it, who does Alabama bribe every year to get into the playoffs, Ohio State totally robbed this year. I hope Clemson DESTROYS them.

in other news, the rumor is that UCF might get the chance to play Ohio State in a bowl game. (Auburn is the prediction though)
Ohio State should not have gotten in. How many points did they lose to Iowa by? WeAre very happy.
Love,
A PSU Fan

Ahem. Roll Tide lol.

In all seriousness, Ohio State had 2 losses (one by over 30 points to a mediocre team) and that's what ultimately hurt them.
I do agree that the Iowa loss was what sealed their fate. But lets talk about Alabama's strength of schedule (or lack there of...) Congrats you beat lsu and barely beat MS.. Oh and don't think the whole football world didn't see the Mercer game snuck in there for safe measure. I'm guessing they will have a pretty weak schedule next year too, and pray all season that someone screws up to get themselves to the championship....
alabama might not think they have a weak schedule, but the rest of college football knows that they do.

In other news im going to the UCF vs. Auburn game :)

Last edited:
I do agree that the Iowa loss was what sealed their fate. But lets talk about Alabama's strength of schedule (or lack there of...) Congrats you beat lsu and barely beat MS.. Oh and don't think the whole football world didn't see the Mercer game snuck in there for safe measure. I'm guessing they will have a pretty weak schedule next year too, and pray all season that someone screws up to get themselves to the championship....
alabama might not think they have a weak schedule, but the rest of college football knows that they do.

That was the same problem with Wisconsin's schedule. If they had beaten Ohio State in the B1G Championship game, that would have been their only strong win of the season, and how do you send a team into the playoffs with that resume? Alabama absolutely had a weak schedule. But remember last year Penn State didn't get into the playoffs despite being conference champions because it was argued that a 2 loss team shouldn't get it especially with one of those losses against an unranked Pitt. I'm just glad Ohio State got hit by the karma bus this year.

Fresno State is ranked too, so Alabama had wins against 3 ranked teams. I would have put Wisconsin and Auburn over Ohio State this year.
The right teams are in. I need Bama to come through and then OU to win it all.

First thing I thought of was “if i did this while i was cheering, what would my mom do?”

... I can’t even imagine.

Spending all the money parents do ESPECIALLY worlds teams... my mom wouldn’t even let it get as far as them deciding whether or not I can stay because she would’ve already pulled me and said I don’t deserve to be on a worlds team or ANY team until I grow up and act like it. She also would be having strong words with the coaches. Although she wouldn’t try to pursue legal action for the video (not sure what is or isn’t legal in that video - I only saw it once), she wouldve at least made sure they understood what could’ve came from that.
Same. However, some parents are totally ok with it and even video the party......

Not to mention Ohio State started this discussion last year getting in without playing in their conference championship, just like Bama this year. They probably could have kept the pedal down and distroyed Wisconsin and got in, but they kept letting Wisconsin sneak back into the game. I could see the arguments for both sides, but I think the committee got it right this time.

That being said, go anyone but Clemson.

That was the same problem with Wisconsin's schedule. If they had beaten Ohio State in the B1G Championship game, that would have been their only strong win of the season, and how do you send a team into the playoffs with that resume? Alabama absolutely had a weak schedule. But remember last year Penn State didn't get into the playoffs despite being conference champions because it was argued that a 2 loss team shouldn't get it especially with one of those losses against an unranked Pitt. I'm just glad Ohio State got hit by the karma bus this year.
My issue with bama and them making it to the playoffs is they have had a weak schedule for awhile... I think people bring it up almost every year. Yeah they went 11-2 but ohio state played better teams all season. And Wisconsin went 12-1 and in my opinion had a little more depth to their schedule.......
Call it what you want, but alabama does what they do intentionally to set themselves up for a easy ride to the top.

I'm just thrilled that UCF made top ten going 12-0

Not to mention Ohio State started this discussion last year getting in without playing in their conference championship, just like Bama this year. They probably could have kept the pedal down and distroyed Wisconsin and got in, but they kept letting Wisconsin sneak back into the game. I could see the arguments for both sides, but I think the committee got it right this time.

That being said, go anyone but Clemson.
That’s why as a Penn State fan I am thrilled Ohio State was kept out after all the BS last year when it was argued a 2 loss team regardless of being a conference champion shouldn’t get in. Guess what Ohio State? That’s you this year. Now maybe go score some points in a bowl game.

Fresno State is ranked too, so Alabama had wins against 3 ranked teams. I would have put Wisconsin and Auburn over Ohio State this year.
The right teams are in. I need Bama to come through and then OU to win it all.
i wouldnt say a win over fresno state which at one point was ranked 25, is anything impressive. Just like if we were to go to "unicorn land" and say bama beating UCF, wouldnt be anything impressive either. And thats coming from a die hard UCF fan obviously.

Oh my goodness, y'all have to see the Disaster Artist, probably the best time I've had at a movie in a while!

Helps if you've seen the Room first, so keep that in mind...

Back