OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I could not care less about college football (I'm a Jayhawk lol), but Bama fans are some of the most obnoxious people on the planet soooo i hope they lose
Youuuu must have never met a Georgia fan, lol

Actually as much as i hate Georgia they are not as bad as Carolina fans..at least at uga I’ve never been threatened or had people pour there drinks on me...but something tells me you will deny that your precious little fan base will do such a thing
lol quite the contrary. Every fan base has jerks (yes, even Bama). Sorry you had a bad experience with Gamecock fans. Let me know if you're ever at a game, I'd love to invite you to my tailgate!

OSU fan and KU fan by marriage here. I don't even really care about sports but those OU fans are terrible at bedlam time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
As a current OU student, I can say I have seen bad sportsmanship from BOTH team's fans at bedlam games. Also...BOOMER;)

Actually as much as i hate Georgia they are not as bad as Carolina fans..at least at uga I’ve never been threatened or had people pour there drinks on me...but something tells me you will deny that your precious little fan base will do such a thing

....... girl bye. What did you do to deserve to have the drink poured on you? Your post alone lead me to believe (if it’s even true [emoji849]) that you did something warrant it.... and do
You honestly think that all fan bases don’t have “fans” that exhibit ill behavior. Did you forget about the trashy Alabama fan that smoked in the stadium and had to be physically removed?

Anyway. I want Georgia to win. My reasoning is....I dislike Alabama as a state more and I think Georgia’s WBB coach Joni Taylor is phenomenal. I also liked that her husband sacrificed his booty. coaching job at Carolina so that she could be a head coach. And she had her baby and got back on the sidelines to coach. And she tore her ACL demoing in practice and was back on the sidelines on a scooter.

So go Dawgs!

Either way, I won’t feel obligated to stay up and watch the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSU fans use to be HORRIBLE right before the Jameis Winston era... Actually they were pretty bad during the Winston era too.
The only other big games I've been to is Michigan and ohio state. Fairly decent fans.
Been to a few auburn games as well (due to family) probably the nicest fans out there.

Carolina fans are actually the worst...i have never meet such rude people until visiting that school...never again will i go to that place. And please stop hating on bama not my fault your schools ball team sucks and mine is the best.
No, Bama fans are the worst. My school's football team sucks, and probably always will suck, but that doesn't make Bama fans any better.

No, Bama fans are the worst. My school's football team sucks, and probably always will suck, but that doesn't make Bama fans any better.
I too have heard bama fans are the absolute worse. But this opinion also came from an auburn fan so......

....... girl bye. What did you do to deserve to have the drink poured on you? Your post alone lead me to believe (if it’s even true [emoji849]) that you did something warrant it.... and do
You honestly think that all fan bases don’t have “fans” that exhibit ill behavior. Did you forget about the trashy Alabama fan that smoked in the stadium and had to be physically removed?

Anyway. I want Georgia to win. My reasoning is....I dislike Alabama as a state more and I think Georgia’s WBB coach Joni Taylor is phenomenal. I also liked that her husband sacrificed his booty. coaching job at Carolina so that she could be a head coach. And she had her baby and got back on the sidelines to coach. And she tore her ACL demoing in practice and was back on the sidelines on a scooter.

So go Dawgs!

Either way, I won’t feel obligated to stay up and watch the game.

It's embarrassing how long I pondered "booty coaching job"

I'll be pulling for Bama because I hate UGA almost as much as I hate Clemson (and because Alabama beat Clemson so god bless).

I was all about UCF and think they are a great team, but this National Championship they are claiming is embarrassing. Yes you're undefeated and that's awesome. You beat a good Auburn team and.....that's it. You had one other top-25 win. Your strength of schedule was in the 70s. I know you can't really just say "schedule harder teams" but if they really wanted to be in a larger conference they need to take that up with their own athletic department. They didn't get scammed and it's not some big conspiracy against them...this kind of stuff happens to someone every year. I know you beat Auburn, but the transitive property doesn't apply to football. If it did, I've got a few more banners South Carolina should hang too.

If anything, this argument should be for an expanded playoff, not a fake national championship.

All that being said Shaquem Griffin is a baller and he can have the national title and no one else. :cool:
ill agree with most of this. But the problem UCF faces is that we have tried in the past to schedule higher calibur teams out of conference, georgia tech was one of them most recently.... Yes the hurricane happened but that game was suppose to be reschedule till georgia tech said no thanks. We spent years back in the day trying to get USF(we were in different conferences at the time) to play us, till they finally buckled and has now become the rivalry game it is today. The problem UCF faces now, after beating auburn (regardless if they cared or not) is that bigger teams have too much to loss and nothing to gain by playing us simply because of the sh*tty conference we are in.
if UCF wants to be taken seriously, ever. They need to change conferences.
they were in the big east at one point, till all the changes happened and were moved. personally i would love to see UCF in the big 12 conference.
people can argue about UCF schedule all they want, but look at the crap-tastic conference were in.... i could insert a certain SEC teams cupcake schedule, but ill refrain...

ill agree with most of this. But the problem UCF faces is that we have tried in the past to schedule higher calibur teams out of conference, georgia tech was one of them most recently.... Yes the hurricane happened but that game was suppose to be reschedule till georgia tech said no thanks. We spent years back in the day trying to get USF(we were in different conferences at the time) to play us, till they finally buckled and has now become the rivalry game it is today. The problem UCF faces now, after beating auburn (regardless if they cared or not) is that bigger teams have too much to loss and nothing to gain by playing us simply because of the sh*tty conference we are in.
if UCF wants to be taken seriously, ever. They need to change conferences.
they were in the big east at one point, till all the changes happened and were moved. personally i would love to see UCF in the big 12 conference.
people can argue about UCF schedule all they want, but look at the crap-tastic conference were in.... i could insert a certain SEC teams cupcake schedule, but ill refrain...
I've seen this excuse so many times on twitter. If the UCF administration had confidence their program could be a National Champion contender they would have planned accordingly and put together a quality schedule. Schedules are made years in advance. Yes, you have to play teams within your division which you have no control over, but you have plenty of out of conference opportunities and it's not like UCF has been a dominating force in the past where ranked teams are going to be "afraid" to play them. No offense to my New England friends but putting UMaine on your schedule should guarantee that you are fully aware you do not deserve to be a National Champion team.

I've seen this excuse so many times on twitter. If the UCF administration had confidence their program could be a National Champion contender they would have planned accordingly and put together a quality schedule. Schedules are made years in advance. Yes, you have to play teams within your division which you have no control over, but you have plenty of out of conference opportunities and it's not like UCF has been a dominating force in the past where ranked teams are going to be "afraid" to play them. No offense to my New England friends but putting UMaine on your schedule should guarantee that you are fully aware you do not deserve to be a National Champion team.
The point is power programs in the past gained nothing by beating ucf. So what was the point of agreeing to play them...
A lot of this rests in the hands of the athletic program. The student body as a whole WANTS to play bigger teams, regardless of the risk. When we did well in the fiesta bowl the students were vocal back then about playing bigger teams, but the school did nothing to make that happen. The student body has been vocal every year basically since we beat Baylor about wanting to play bigger programs, but I can't speak as to why the athletic program and coaches havent tried to do so...
Scott Frost was the most vocal coach weve had in, well ever, for sticking up for how good of a program that ucf football is, hes played and coached for big schools, so if the school were to listen to anyone it would have been him. So IT SUCKS that we lost him.

Last edited:
Omg. Do I need to release the hounds on this trash talking fans stuff?

Back