OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This Ohio State girl is rooting for Georgia, and I’m still highly disappointed in Michigan for ruining the BIG Ten’s undefeated bowl season. I should know better than to ever expect anything from them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lets be real, alabama got an easy ride to the top this year. And to be fair ohio state got an easy ride to the top last year.
i wasnt a fan of the old system, and im not a huge fan of the new system (although this is what a lot of people wanted). And in 5 to 10 years people will start complaining again and they'll probably expand it even more.
I wish it would transform into something similar to how college basketball does their playoff system. March Madness is exciting because you always have a few upsets or a few cinderella teams make it to the final four.
The committee is known to have favoritism toward certain schools, because its more about money to them then anything.

Last edited:
Georgia is trash always have been and always will be. Go look at the teams in the big 12 and olease explain to me how y’all are so good. 99% of the big 12 teams are weak and like Oklahoma none of them would stand a chance against my beloved Alabama crimson tide, well in reality no one does. At least you have enough sense to pull for real winners and champions in the bc game instead of the losers and pretenders
goly gee, tell me how tough that mercer game was for ya this season... ;)

I wish

volleyball was bigger in my area. My high school use to have a volleyball team, and of course, the minute I enter into high school is the year they cut volleyball due to lack of interest.
Aw that stinks. Did you want to play?

I forgot they played Mercer lol. After that win some of the fans are showing the lack of class that they have. And after watching the game nick Saban really needs to focus on getting his team under control and handing out punishments when his players act out.
I don't disagree, but I've followed college football for a long time and although Saban is a great coach he wouldn't have a team if he did that. So.many.arrests and bad behavior ignored with zero discipline. They aren't the only college guilty of it, but they are the worst. When you punch your own coach and are trending on twitter for never wearing a uniform again yet get put back in practically the next play... Jalen Hurts made up for it at least - class act! It was a great game though!

I forgot they played Mercer lol. After that win some of the fans are showing the lack of class that they have. And after watching the game nick Saban really needs to focus on getting his team under control and handing out punishments when his players act out.
im confused what happened with alabama players...?

When one of him lost his cool he shoved a couple of his coaches and it looked like a player got shoved as well but i think that was more of a trying to grab the mad player/just being in the way. The same player also punched/ attempted to punch a Georgia player. I think emotions were just running high with both teams and they possibly let that get the best of them. Regardless of why it happened some sort of punishment should have been handed out for shoving your own coaches.
yep googled it. I didnt watch any of the game, cause well i dont give two craps about either of them. But the amount of blown calls in favor of alabama is pathetic......

Friendly reminder to all the kiddos possibly reading this

Don't put anything on social media you don't want your employer to see. Someone i know lost their job today for a post complaining about their job. A coworker screen shot it and showed it to a manager.

Petty AF.....

Yes it is. Even worse is the post is almost a year old and was about how exhausting it was dealing with so many customers when starting the job. A little comment about low pay was also made.

Friendly reminder to all the kiddos possibly reading this

Don't put anything on social media you don't want your employer to see. Someone i know lost their job today for a post complaining about their job. A coworker screen shot it and showed it to a manager.

Yup - funnily enough, the head of my department favorited a few of my retweets today (she does not follow me). I know my profile is public and don't post anything I wouldn't be comfortable with my work seeing (I very rarely post about work and when I do, it's something I have or would say straight to my boss), but still just a reminder that any random person could find your profile at any time.

Yup - funnily enough, the head of my department favorited a few of my retweets today (she does not follow me). I know my profile is public and don't post anything I wouldn't be comfortable with my work seeing (I very rarely post about work and when I do, it's something I have or would say straight to my boss), but still just a reminder that any random person could find your profile at any time.

My best friend won Teacher of the Year at her school this year, and the school's admin who runs the social media tagged her personal twitter account from the school's account announcing it. She hasn't used twitter in years so she didn't realize until this week after it had been up for a couple of months. Thankfully the account was private, but some of the stuff on that account dating back to our college days was.....not ideal for a Teacher of the Year to be posting :oops:

My best friend won Teacher of the Year at her school this year, and the school's admin who runs the social media tagged her personal twitter account from the school's account announcing it. She hasn't used twitter in years so she didn't realize until this week after it had been up for a couple of months. Thankfully the account was private, but some of the stuff on that account dating back to our college days was.....not ideal for a Teacher of the Year to be posting :oops:

Another good point, don't think future potential employers won't check your social media history and reject your application.

Even "private" profiles aren't really private.

Back