OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
got my WRESTLEMANIA TICKETS !!! I bought them. I did it. But my bank account hates me now.

My bday is almost always Wrestlemania weekend, and being so close in age to my brother and it only being us growing up, I learned to love wrestling. I got suckered into asking for Wrestlemania PPV for my Birthday up until I was a solid 13?

I've never been to a PPV live but I used to go to the shows whenever they came to town. Have fun!!

@njallday I missed the part where it said late Spring - that's still winter here. We have had snow in May, and it has been in the 40s during the day (colder at night) on many Memorial Day weekends. It could also be sunny and 70. I suggest planning an A and a B outfit depending on the weather and layers and even a jacket if the wedding is going to be outdoors. And "Cape Cod casual" whatever that is for a wedding in Worcester is just an odd mix!
@TealShades hoping a mistake? I have nothing against Worcester or Cape Cod! :D

I'm flying to Israel in 9 hours and I'm freaking out.
Why are you freaking out? I'm super jealous, I love Israel. My oldest is going in May for Birthright and my husband later that month for business. Where are you going and what do you have planned?

Can someone please help me know the name of the song during there stunt seqeuence? I also heard it in Speed Athletics 2012 music. Anyway, the song starts on 0:21. I've been trying to figure out the lyrics to it and search it on Youtube but I can't pick it up due to the sound effects overlapping it. Thanks if you can help me!

Anyone read the book 13 reasons why? I saw the trailer for the new show. It looks good. Is it worth a read? I don't get that channel (HBO I think) so I can't watch the show:(

Anyone read the book 13 reasons why? I saw the trailer for the new show. It looks good. Is it worth a read? I don't get that channel (HBO I think) so I can't watch the show:(
I think the show is on Netflix.

I read the book a few years ago and liked it at the time, but now that I'm thinking about it a little more I don't like it lol and I wouldn't recommend it. It's basically a girl blaming a bunch of people for her suicide and I think it sort of glorifies it in a way.

Last edited:

It's definitely for Netflix. I read it whenever it was published like ten years ago lol.. Basically the girl pre-records on a tape the 13 reasons why she is killing herself and they listen to the tape after her death. The book is very dark and a bit chilling, but it's set up like a mystery that keeps you interested. I do wonder how that will translate into a series, but not sure I have any interest in watching.

UCF basketball made it to the final four of the NIT bracket.. Whatever that means..

When my friend originally told me they made the final four I was seriously confused.. Then broke it to me it wasn't ncaa.
Oh well, at least they don't suck as bad as our football team.

UCF basketball made it to the final four of the NIT bracket.. Whatever that means..

When my friend originally told me they made the final four I was seriously confused.. Then broke it to me it wasn't ncaa.
Oh well, at least they don't suck as bad as our football team.

It's the tournament for the next tier of teams that didn't make the NCAA tournament. Making NIT would have been a big deal for my school lol.

It's the tournament for the next tier of teams that didn't make the NCAA tournament. Making NIT would have been a big deal for my school lol.
South Carolina won the NIT two years in a row in the early 2000s and I remember being preeeeetty hyped (I was also like 13)

South Carolina won the NIT two years in a row in the early 2000s and I remember being preeeeetty hyped (I was also like 13)

I just looked it up and apparently they made the NIT twice while I was at UMass and made it to the finals one of those years (lost to Ohio State). I don't remember going, I think I said I couldn't go because I had too much homework, especially with Daytona only a few weeks later.

Back