OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just dropped my little girl off at preschool for her first day and she legit barely said goodbye to me. she was so excited and started playing and making friends right away.

excuse me while I cry :(
One of the most traumatic days for a mom! I hope she loves her school. There will be times she will scream and cry and cling to you for dear life when you drop her off, and those moments are heartbreaking and you will cry all the way to work or school or wherever you have to be, but as a former child care center owner, I can assure you the tears will stop soon after you leave!

One of the most traumatic days for a mom! I hope she loves her school. There will be times she will scream and cry and cling to you for dear life when you drop her off, and those moments are heartbreaking and you will cry all the way to work or school or wherever you have to be, but as a former child care center owner, I can assure you the tears will stop soon after you leave!

Thank you! It's one of the best preschools in our area, so I'm so glad she seemed to like it so quickly and I'm anxious to see how she is at pick-up. I'm missing her at home, but loving all of the cleaning and work that I can get done without a toddler under my feet or on my hip at all times! haha

Buzzfeed has discovered cheerleading fitness pages for elementary school students. If anyone wants to bring the popcorn looks like the comments will be getting good. :enjoyshow: I have some feelings on it I'd love to share but I hate commenting on things with my personal FB.

Before we left for a trip to London last month, I put my Apple watch somewhere safe. Haven't for the life of me been able to remember where that was...and now I just smashed my phone because I forgot I put it on top of the roof of my SUV. opened and closed the hatch. heard a crunch, and saw my phone standing up next to the antenna stuck in the crack.

:|

Before we left for a trip to London last month, I put my Apple watch somewhere safe. Haven't for the life of me been able to remember where that was...and now I just smashed my phone because I forgot I put it on top of the roof of my SUV. opened and closed the hatch. heard a crunch, and saw my phone standing up next to the antenna stuck in the crack.

:|

Can you trace your apple watch with the Find my iPhone function/app?
It should make sound i believe

Can you trace your apple watch with the Find my iPhone function/app?
It should make sound i believe

It was powered off because it would have died during the week. Lol if it was on, yes then I would have been able to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just going to cry because on my way to work today I swerved to miss road debris and drove up on the concrete barrier. Luckily I have no damage to my vehicle, but my tire is blown and there's damage to my rim. But not only will I be paying for a new tire and rim, my rims are powder coated so looks like I'll be paying for it to be powder coated too :( I was all worried about how I was going to get to work since my car had to be towed, wondering if an uber would pick me up on the side of the interstate. Well I'm a dispatcher for highway patrol, next thing I know a trooper pulls up behind me "dispatch told me you needed a ride to work" haha

eta: CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS BECAUSE MY GRANDMA IS AT THE DEALERSHIP WAITING FOR MY CAR TO ARRIVE AND EVERYTHING IS UNDER WARRANTY :shimmy::shimmy::shimmy::shimmy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back