New Random Thread 4

Discussion in 'Random' started by Ashley, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Eyes On The Prize

Eyes On The Prize Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    For the emotional side of dealing with it, try your best to set boundaries with them and build up support systems elsewhere.

On the practical side of things, since you're a minor, I would suggest preparing for turning 18 and being on your own. Gather/figure out how to get your social security card, birth certificate, your own bank account that your parents cant access, etc. Learn as much as you can about moving out, financial literacy, college stuff, etc.

Not sure if you're familiar with Reddit, but here are a couple of links to lists of resources/guides that might be useful from /r/raisedbynarcissists (here) (and here)

• Shimmy Shimmy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. dat.jpp

dat.jpp Somewhere... some one.... is giving me a slow clap

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Really random... But I was going through my threads I created in the past & I'm speechless at how stupid my 15 year old self was..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  3. cachoi

cachoi Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    This is why I love coaching children lol

9 year old: "'Dramatic' is your middle name."
    8 year old with an eye roll: "That's not my middle name..."
    another 8 year old whispers: "It's her first name."

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Shimmy Shimmy x 3
    • List
  4. Ally13

Ally13 Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Fan
    I am so excited to see Shooting Stars this weekend

5. Melissa Starke

Melissa Starke I nugget in the back

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach / Athlete
    For those of us that live in europe, varsity europe has a 20% off throughout the weekend

6. UCFKnights07

UCFKnights07 Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    ugh my heart is broken for Milton.... im hoping ucf can pull through on sheer determination, but we all know the committee will screw us, because thats what they been waiting for all season.

7. quitthedrama

quitthedrama I buy my Insta followers

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    That's a bigger stretch than my fat pants were on Thanksgiving Day.
    Horrible for Milton - huge athlete and seems like a great guy. Not a single person was waiting for him to get hurt or to "screw UCF". This is the mentality that makes people not to want to root for UCF.

8. UCFKnights07

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    no its the truth its just how the committee is, we lost milton. wont have him for the memphis game or if we make the bowl game, and most likely he's done for next season too. Im not saying people were waiting for something to happen to ucf as a whole (mainly people were waiting for a loss, to say "told you so") but his injury will be a reason people bring up why they lower UCF in the rankings. It is what it is.
    Plus i think the biggest reason will be usf was no longer a ranked team by the time we got to play them, so between the other rival games this week in the P5 (and the majority of those being ranked games), we would probably drop regardless.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  9. orangee.crushh

orangee.crushh Last Pass... on International Open 1

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Roll tide bitches!!!!! Once again Alabama proves how unbeatable and untouchable they are. I know it must suck to be a Georgia fan but yall are lame losers whose football team is full of a bunch Gay white guys and blacks that will all ended up in jail.

Must suck even more to be banned - NJ

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
  10. lexikae

lexikae Last Pass... on International Open 1

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete

My thoughts and prayers go out to that Poor guy. Its always tough seeing someone, no matter the team they play on get hurt in the fashion that he did.

11. lexikae

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    The thing is Alabama can be beat, they have shown throughout this that they do have weaknesses, as does every team. Any football team can be beaten in any given Saturday or Sunday and that's the joy and entertainment of football. Now on to the more serious issues of your comment.

Now on to the rest of your comments. I mean I already know you are a bully from personal experience..but your bullying and racism...and homophobia has got to stop. Who freaking cares if one of the guys might be gay on a football team? And why do you feel the need to stereotype the black guys on the team? What makes you think they will all end up in jail? Is it because you automatically assume that "oh he is black, so he must be a thug?" If that is part of your thought process, you are part of the problem that we have in America today. Making judgement calls on someone based of the color of their skin is wrong and uncalled. No one likes a racist. No one likes a homophobic. No one likes a bully.
    Another thing you are still involved in cheer right? And if I'm not mistaken you are on a coed team, who might possibly have a young guy or even a girl who is gay on the team...but you wouldn't know it because they are too scared to come out because of people like yourself.
    I mean I am honestly not surprised that you made these comments..considering in a earlier post towards me you made it obvious who you were...and that we use to go to school together before I moved away. I also know a good bit of Alabama fans, who would be disgusted with these comments and remarks you have made. You really need to learn to be nice, having a rough life growing up is no reason to belittle others, call them names, or make racist and homophobic comments towards someone or a group of people. You need to be banned/blocked from this site or something. All I have ever seen you post are things that are borderline cyber bullying or cussing out someone, or making racist and derogatory comments.

12. UCFKnights07

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Oh college football... The blatant biased is getting out of hand... And now more teams are calling you out on it and the need for expansion and yet here you are making excuses.....

13. lexikae

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Dont get me wrong I LOVE college football but man oh man do some of the "fans" make it so hard to be happy for a teams success.

14. lexikae

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    And thank you to everyone who gave me advise on how to deal with and handle how my parents can be. It was greatly appreciated and yall are amazing people on here.

15. UCFKnights07

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    it drives me crazy because here we have a losing georgia team, and sports analysts still think they should make it in...And most predictions are already predicting GA will make it in as well. The SEC bias is real and its becoming real annoying. It shouldnt be called a playoff, it should be called an invitational...
    unfortunately they wont probably wont expand it till tv contracts run out which isnt for another 8 years from now...