OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was having such a great day today. First I got my praxis scores back and I passed with flying colors. I was sooo nervous. Then I got into all of my classes for next semester. So I was just having a grand old day.

Then I went to the grocery store and my phone fell out of my pocket.

My BRAND NEW GALAXY S5 I got it a month ago. And it smashed. Now the screen is all cracked to crap and it's so upsetting.

My sister was going to buy me the lifeproof case for Christmas why couldn't it have lasted that long? :(

Fierceboarder CP got called out on Tumblr for posting something ugly on Instagram and I feel so bad for her because she is such a great kid and I love her momma :(

You mean someone's cp that posts here?

Kids do/post stupid things. I'm constantly shaking my head. It's why I stalk my kids on social media. :rolleyes:

Fierceboarder CP got called out on Tumblr for posting something ugly on Instagram and I feel so bad for her because she is such a great kid and I love her momma :(

I don't know why you just didn't tag me.......But all I see is what CGG posted.......can you direct me to the tumbler stuff. Please.

I don't know why you just didn't tag me.......But all I see is what CGG posted.......can you direct me to the tumbler stuff. Please.
Caliblackops.tumblr.com
(Eta idk if there is more.... Just saw the post and clicked on the first cheer blog I follow and it happened to be on it.)

Caliblackops.tumblr.com
(Eta idk if there is more.... Just saw the post and clicked on the first cheer blog I follow and it happened to be on it.)

Making a tumblr.........I have no idea how that works. Can you screen shot it to 336-705-0209? Please

im sorry but there is a similar picture from another athlete on senior elite with just the african american girls in what looks like the same dressing room. with a hashtag referring to team chocolate. granted the caption might be in poor taste, but i dont see anything wrong with the picture. if the entire team was probably standing there when it was taken.

Back