OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
1. Kids are posted about all the time here. Her name wasn't used so......it's fair game. She/We put it out there and now have to learn from it. I hope I'm not feeding the drama or the madness by posting. I'm actually thankful someone mentioned it here, oddly enough. I don't follow the GG twitter or have a tumbler and would never have seen it. I just wish Nikaa had tagged me.

2. Thank you. While I do understand how it looks to the outside, the picture actually passed my daily inspection. My parenting fail to learn from

3. Went over that in my reply. Good bad or ugly....it's a thing. LOL I agree with I get it but I don't get it.........that's how I felt 2 hours ago. LOL

Thanks for your thoughts!!

I get that kids are posted about here all the time and I also like that you're being incredibly gracious about the whole situation, esp since imo you don't have to be.

The fact of the matter is that for me personally I feel that if something like this didn't originate on the fierceboard, then I don't see the point in bringing something from tumblr/instagram/twitter over here to fuel the fire. Like FB is primarily comprised of parents, twenty something's and mature teens. Like if we wanted the tumblr foolishness we'd go to tumblr. There's a different breed of crazy there and I'd like to think for the most part were all oblivious to it. Anytime someone brings extra crap from the Internet streets it's just them being messy.

But from your perspective I can see why you'd be appreciative of being notified since it involved your child. But the reality is....the poster Prob should have PM'd you.

It's also not a parenting fail. The fact that it passed your inspection to me kind of shows that you only see these girls as being friends and joking with each other. Nothing malicious going on

Last edited:
1. Kids are posted about all the time here. Her name wasn't used so......it's fair game. She/We put it out there and now have to learn from it. I hope I'm not feeding the drama or the madness by posting. I'm actually thankful someone mentioned it here, oddly enough. I don't follow the GG twitter or have a tumbler and would never have seen it. I just wish Nikaa had tagged me.

2. Thank you. While I do understand how it looks to the outside, the picture actually passed my daily inspection. My parenting fail to learn from

3. Went over that in my reply. Good bad or ugly....it's a thing. LOL I agree with I get it but I don't get it.........that's how I felt 2 hours ago. LOL

Thanks for your thoughts!!
I don't think you're feeding the drama. You're just giving an explanation about the background. I would never have known about the whole BGC stuff lol. So is it more dancing skills rather than race?

Regarding the op I think she didn't want to name which fierceboarder/cp because the minor thing? So maybe that's why she didn't tag you.

Ugh. This situation aggravates me. I hate that you and your CP have to explain yourselves to anyone but I have tremendous respect for you addressing this head one. A great parenting lesson for all of us who have kids who use social media! I saw the original post and my first thought was "oh snap what did my kid do now". This could have been any one of our kids.

I feel like I'm at confession.................."Fierceboard.....it's been 18 months since my Little Bit has been involved in a scandal and 12 months since my last cheer confession......."

Thank you for the support!!! I appreciate it! Parents UNITE!!

Ugh. This situation aggravates me. I hate that you and your CP have to explain yourselves to anyone but I have tremendous respect for you addressing this head on. A great parenting lesson for all of us who have kids who use social media! I saw the original post and my first thought was "oh snap what did my kid do now". This could have been any one of our kids.
when i read the original post, i wondered what parent would think its abour their cp.

I get that kids are posted about here all the time and I also like that you're being incredibly gracious about the whole situation, esp since imo you don't have to be.

The fact of the matter is that for me personally I feel that if something like this didn't originate on the fierceboard, then I don't see the point in bringing something from tumblr/instagram/twitter over here to fuel the fire. Like FB is primarily comprised of parents, twenty something's and mature teens. Like if we wanted the tumblr foolishness we'd go to tumblr. There's a different breed of crazy there and I'd like to think for the most part were all oblivious to it. Anytime someone brings extra crap from the Internet streets it's just them being messy.

But from your perspective I can see why you'd be appreciative of being notified since it involved your child. But the reality is....the poster Prob should have PM'd you.

It's also not a parenting fail. The fact that it passed your inspection to me kind of shows that you only see these girls as being friends and joking with each other. Nothing malicious going on

Thank you. I definitely appreciate everyone's understanding and opinions.

I don't think you're feeding the drama. You're just giving an explanation about the background. I would never have known about the whole BGC stuff lol. So is it more dancing skills rather than race?

Regarding the op I think she didn't want to name which fierceboarder/cp because the minor thing? So maybe that's why she didn't tag you.

Thank you......and yes it's dancing not race.

I'm not a minor and she could have said FYI @mstealtoyou your child is being torn apart on social media. That breaks no rules and makes me aware. Or a PM would have sufficed.

But, I choose to believe she posted as an FYI (tag or no tag) and not as an OMG they're talking about MsT's kid all over social media in a gossipy way.

Thank you......and yes it's dancing not race.

I'm not a minor and she could have said FYI @mstealtoyou your child is being torn apart on social media. That breaks no rules and makes me aware. Or a PM would have sufficed.

But, I choose to believe she posted as an FYI (tag or no tag) and not as an OMG they're talking about MsT's kid all over social media in a gossipy way.
oh yes I didn't think it was to create /cause drama on here. Lol yes I know you're not I minor I was referring to your daughter. I agree a PM would have been better.

I think it's crazy how adults make excuses for racism. We should be saying no no no, and stopping this before it even happens. No matter what taste it's done in, it's wrong. This is the time for us to talk about this with teenagers and kids, not make excuses.

You shouldn't be allowing your atheletes to separate themselves by race, and poke fun at it. None of that is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back