OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jordan on Big Brother was just talking about Charlotte Allstars with Rachel. She was asking if Rachel cheered there and was describing their uniforms. Loved it.

Jordan on Big Brother was just talking about Charlotte Allstars with Rachel. She was asking if Rachel cheered there and was describing their uniforms. Loved it.
even better they were trying to stunt and got in trouble. I am loving big brother more and more right now.

haha they are using a lot of cheer terms, especially kalia, Jordan, and Rachel.

I loved how they were telling Rachel how good her toe touches were when they were uhhh interesting to say the least. It was a great random conversation for them to have. I always wondered if Jordan was into cheer and knew who CAC was since she is from Charlotte.

I loved how they were telling Rachel how good her toe touches were when they were uhhh interesting to say the least. It was a great random conversation for them to have. I always wondered if Jordan was into cheer and knew who CAC was since she is from Charlotte.
laura from bb11 did an international team too a few years before she got onto show. Yes, the toe touch was very interesting, as was Adams. I wish they got Daniele up in that stunt though. Even though it prob would have been a hott mess.

Back