OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So, my cp broke her base's ribs last year, and assisting in breaking her backspot's tailbone in 2 places already this year. Is it her, or is it them???

i thought i would just get my frustration out here. I WANT TO STUNT. it is killing me. there are no stunt clinics anywhere and all my cheer friends could honestly care less about getting better.

So my team isnt doing soo good on stunts this summer, and my coach told us last night that if we cant start hitting more of our stunts then we will probably have to move down to level 2...i reallly don't want to do that! its soo frustrating because the little girls cant focus! UGH

I just realized that the Chatsignal is a play on "Batsignal!" Took you long enough, Mama...

Also, GO TEAM USA!!

Also, what exactly happens on the Fierce Board during Shark Week???

So I think I'm getting a new car (used but new to me lol) because my ford focus has been having sooo many problems lately and my parents want me to have a reliable car for me to go away for college in. Thank the lord. Now the trouble is finding one. Does anyone have any sites like craigslist and auto trader for me to look on? My dad doesn't want to go to a dealer.

So I think I'm getting a new car (used but new to me lol) because my ford focus has been having sooo many problems lately and my parents want me to have a reliable car for me to go away for college in. Thank the lord. Now the trouble is finding one. Does anyone have any sites like craigslist and auto trader for me to look on? My dad doesn't want to go to a dealer.

switchboard.com/cars My boyfriend recommended this site to me and it has a wide selection of cars to look at

I just got back from UCA Camp.. it was so much fun!! It was at World Golf Village this year (I'm assuming you all know what that is... But you know what happens when you assume.. ) unlike last year when we went to Panama City Beach.. It was only like, 10-15 minutes from my house.. I saw all my friends that cheer for the school I'm SUPPOSED to go to whom I cheered with 5th and 6th grade and my one friend that goes to private school who's school happened to be going to the same camp (it was super exciting since I hadn't seen her since 8th grade when we were in the same dance class). .. My team got 1st in our division for home pom, 2nd for cheer, and 1st for the Xtreme routine :D We didn't get the banana (I literally just had to sing "Holla Back Girl" to spell banana correctly :p ) but it was still fun.. My voice is totally gone.. The only downer was being sick the entire time.. I feel bad for my roommates because I got up at like, 1:30 every morning coughing like, super hard.. Hopefully it goes away soon!!

Back