OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so one of my best cheer friends from last season didn't even come back, and now a second is quitting, and the third is hopefully going to stay on my team. i love everyone else on my team, but they just made everything so much better, sad one's leaving :(

I think I am probably one of the only people that absolutely HATED the harry potter movie last night. Like I can't even believe I stayed up until 3am for the midnight premier and spent 12 dollars on a ticket to see something so completely different from the books. How can they manage to screw up the ending so badly?! If there was any movie that should have been right it should have been this one!

So my practice last night was amazing! My coach had us doing full up to prep, left leg lib then 'tick tock' up to full extended heelp stretch scorpion scale and all 5 of them hit! And so my other coach put us in baskets and then had us transition to do punch front forward roll then standing three bhs....we have 18 girls that can do that! :D I am so excited for this year you have no idea!!

I think I am probably one of the only people that absolutely HATED the harry potter movie last night. Like I can't even believe I stayed up until 3am for the midnight premier and spent 12 dollars on a ticket to see something so completely different from the books. How can they manage to screw up the ending so badly?! If there was any movie that should have been right it should have been this one!

You aren't the only one. I am not a Harry Potter fan so I didn't go see the movie but on my facebook everyone that did go and are die hard fans HATED the movie. They all felt like something they waited for so long let them down. You would think they would have wanted to go out with a bang and wow everyone.

You aren't the only one. I am not a Harry Potter fan so I didn't go see the movie but on my facebook everyone that did go and are die hard fans HATED the movie. They all felt like something they waited for so long let them down. You would think they would have wanted to go out with a bang and wow everyone.
Ah that makes me feel better haha. I came home and made my status about how disappointed I was, and besides two people, everyone told me I was crazy, the movie was amazing and I was being too critical. I actually went back and reread the end of the book when I got home to make sure I wasn't like making these things up lol. And I have to agree in thinking that they would have wanted to go out with a bang!

Ah that makes me feel better haha. I came home and made my status about how disappointed I was, and besides two people, everyone told me I was crazy, the movie was amazing and I was being too critical. I actually went back and reread the end of the book when I got home to make sure I wasn't like making these things up lol. And I have to agree in thinking that they would have wanted to go out with a bang!

Yeah the disappointment I am seeing on Facebook is making me really nervous for the Millenium Trilogy to start coming out in December. If they ruin the books by making the movies so crappy I will want to cry.

I still have a cough and stuffy nose.... GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest of me is fine but nooo.. that stupid cough has to stay and annoy the crap out of me (and my brother who repeatedly yells at me to stop coughing) :banghead: Even better I have to volunteer at the same camp in my neighborhood as the week before last (when I got sick)... Why do I volunteer so much even when I'm sick?!?!:mad:

I just got home from Countryfest! It's a big new england country music concert, and this year there was Jarrod Neiman, Blake Shelton, and Brad Paisley...dead. I loooooove me some brad!

I just got home from Countryfest! It's a big new england country music concert, and this year there was Jarrod Neiman, Blake Shelton, and Brad Paisley...dead. I loooooove me some brad!
Is it really a New England thing?! I thought it was a tour hahaha

Oh I have some stories about Country Fest... and they aren't good ones. :mad: Dumb drunks.

Loveeee brad paisley! I went to a concert he had in Dallas last year! It was amazing!! :)
He's amazing! I have a little obsession haha, this was my second..in 2 years ;) and I love Blake too,even if he is a big whiskey chugging,hot southern mess ;)

Back