OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is Facebook being all messed up for anyone else? It's really annoying me.

Also, I'm sick and can't tumble or dance which is killing me...

Facebook kept messing up for me yesterday and it really annoyed me. I finally deleted the app and re-downloaded it which solved the problem (I was too lazy to get up and get my laptop :p I am right now too because I'm on my phone (iPhone 4!!!!!!)) haha :)

I just got back from seeing Tron with my boyfriend.. Even if it is a guy kind of movie I really liked it. Also, Daft Punk was seriously the right choice for the soundtrack. All the music fit perfectly!! I now need to watch the original 1986 version :p

it's raining here in southern california. i'm hoping for a wet christmas since we don't get "white christmases"

I'm missing all my family in California ): Christmas was and is a big deal there. I haven't seen my cousins since 8th grade..

I keep getting side-tracked :p I need to read and answer questions in the book The Book Thief over break for my English 2 Honors class... grr... she treats us like we're AP students not honors. Her honors and standard classes are like night and day in how she treats the students (My boyfriend has her for standard and he says she treats them like babies. He has a high B while I have a high C in honors ): )

It's raining in norcal rite now too. It's gonna rain like for 2 weeks so I better get used to it.. It's so boring.

im going to the patriots vs green bay game tonight! so excited

i am on christmas break, but i only get like 8 days because of cheer. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LONGEST 8 DAYS OF MY LIFE. yes, i'm happy to be home, yes, i'm happy to see my family. but i was given 3 rules from my coach: no getting hurt, no being stupid, and no tumbling on spring floor. what the heck am i supposed to do for 8 days??

I'm rly nervous today cuz I have to get 3 teeth pulled in 2 hours.... I've gotten 2 removed before but I'm still nervous. I hae to get the novacaine stuff in my gums with a shot so I'm rly nervous for that:(

I'm missing all my family in California ): Christmas was and is a big deal there. I haven't seen my cousins since 8th grade..

I keep getting side-tracked :p I need to read and answer questions in the book The Book Thief over break for my English 2 Honors class... grr... she treats us like we're AP students not honors. Her honors and standard classes are like night and day in how she treats the students (My boyfriend has her for standard and he says she treats them like babies. He has a high B while I have a high C in honors ): )

What is the difference between AP and Honors? I know that AP stands for advanced placement but what is honors?

What is the difference between AP and Honors? I know that AP stands for advanced placement but what is honors?

At the end of an AP class you can take a test and if you receive a high enough grade (usually a 4 or 5) you can get college credit for that class. Honors is in between like a regular class (at my high school it was cp for college prep) and AP. Its usually majority of the same material just taught at a faster pace, and going a little more in depth with the topics.

I'm rly nervous today cuz I have to get 3 teeth pulled in 2 hours.... I've gotten 2 removed before but I'm still nervous. I hae to get the novacaine stuff in my gums with a shot so I'm rly nervous for that:(

Oh my gosh, lots of prayers! Definitely use advil (what I was told to use today). I literally just got back from the dentist, but had an intense filling of some sort. I was soo nervous for just that! However, I love my new dentist place, tv's in every room and I get to see pictures of what's going on and the head dentist is actually a family friend so I feel comfortable! My previous dentist-to put it simple, he called me fat. He hated, hated that I was a cheerleader, nonetheless a flyer. He's an old geezer and everytime I'd go for a visit he'd find someway to hate on cheerleading and when he told me I am too big to be in the air..I'd had it! haha I love cheer, he needs to get over it!

I'm about to kill something/someone. Just in one of those moods where EVERYTHING stresses me out. Had to go through a huge pile of holiday cards (my grade did a fundraiser for the entire school) and organize it by grades, then go through each homeroom list and find one person at a time so we can deliver them...... then i got home, realized I haven't started my big history essay that counts as like 2 test grades due tomorrow. Then, I have to do a spanish project, also due tomorrow, except my partner keeps delaying when she is going to be here and after she leaves, i have to edit the whole video cause she doesn't have iMovie. THEN I have to babysit for 2 1/2 hours tonight til like 10:30ish and i can barely ever get anything done over there because they have a dog that is legitimately a devil that drives me crazy the whole time

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH SO STRESSED OUT!!!!!! is this supposed to happen this close to christmas :(
sorry..had to vent. this always seems like a good place hahah

Back