OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Need makeup help!! I use Clinique Even Better makeup right now, and my skin is combination and normal pretty much. Anybody have good suggestions? I might just get the same one but I'm kinda up for trying something!

Need makeup help!! I use Clinique Even Better makeup right now, and my skin is combination and normal pretty much. Anybody have good suggestions? I might just get the same one but I'm kinda up for trying something!
Gahh.. The only thing I'm good at with makeup is eye makeup.. I don't wear foundation as it makes me break out :/ Need eye shadow ideas?

Dont forget to roll your clothes. For some reason you can fit more if you do.
Rolled them, fit everything I wanted to clothing-wise.

Then I tried to bring two pairs of knee-high boots and my suitcase was like 'Uhhh, no.' Fudgesicles. Now I have zero room for toiletries, since most are not travel-size. So I would normally just pop them in my carry-on, but no go. Meehh.

Just sharing a quote with y'all.

My lax teammate and I no longer o to the same school. We will both be in college in Maryland until I go out to Kentucky for the spring semester. She left me with this:

"Someone, somewhere, is cheering for you. Don't you dare let them down".

Moral of the story, even if you can't see them or hear them, someone is cheering for you. Just like she'll be cheering for me, from Maryland when I'm in Kentucky.

Rolled them, fit everything I wanted to clothing-wise.

Then I tried to bring two pairs of knee-high boots and my suitcase was like 'Uhhh, no.' Fudgesicles. Now I have zero room for toiletries, since most are not travel-size. So I would normally just pop them in my carry-on, but no go. Meehh.
Have fun!! Drink lots of guinness for me! :)

Can you travel in one of the pairs? I always try to travel in my most bulky clothing to save room.

Help would be nice from my fellow tech intelligent people; My brother gave me his iPhone 4 & I want to start using it but I need to unlock it so I can use it on T-Mobile. Anyone know where I could do this for free? & Doing it myself is just not an option.. lol

Help would be nice from my fellow tech intelligent people; My brother gave me his iPhone 4 & I want to start using it but I need to unlock it so I can use it on T-Mobile. Anyone know where I could do this for free? & Doing it myself is just not an option.. lol

Is going into T-Moblie an option?

I am soooo thrilled for this season! We're finally returning to competition after 2 years! We had Spring Tumbling come help us with choreo. And now, for the first time ever, we have an actual allstar-style routine.
Aaaahhhh!! I can't stop watching the video with us marking everything and playing other teams' music in the background!

Nope. But I might need to when I got to college. Our truck isnt big enough to hold all of my stuff.
I should have used mine for college! Hahah! They are seriously awesome, I can get so much more in my suitcase when I use them.

Update: I found it. Guess I posted that one someone's profile page...
You know its really funny that you posted it on my wall at the time you did! My boyfriend and I were talking about football and I was like there's a girl that cheers for Greenbay on fierceboard! and then we were talking about how cool it is and all that stuff :p So i totes feel awesome that a pro cheerleader posted on my wall :)

My kids want me to go with them to West Hollywood for Halloween. They said I would love it...... Looks like I need a costume

Back