OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Red velvet cheese cake is amazing... Just saying :p Since I celebrated my birthday 2 days early I got my presents from my parents and grandparents. Grandparents got me Opal (my birth stone) earrings and my parents got me an amethyst ring (to match my necklace the Ex gave me that I still wear... It's pretty....) and a camera (Cannon Rebel T3i) :D I know I complain about them a lot but I love my family. They're the only family I'll ever get.

Is there any special name for these pants? I am trying to find them on ebay but there's no way I could find them. I don't know what to write in a search box.
288tq45.jpg

34fbipv.jpg

Tell me if you think I'm Funny | Facebook

My cp posted this on Facebook and I'm dead- I guess this is her real official introduction.

So like she said in the video, "you can just call me awkward, weird, funny, silly, weird, ok..."

Lol I love that she uses awkward, and weird to describe herself.

Eta: tell me if it ain't working and I can post a different link!
"I'm a bad dancer" Don't worry girl, me and you both.

Anyways, shes adorable!

Is there any special name for these pants? I am trying to find them on ebay but there's no way I could find them. I don't know what to write in a search box.
288tq45.jpg

34fbipv.jpg
jeans with suspenders?
typed that into Google and got this website. Seems like the site from where you could buy these pants, although this exact pair isn't on it. Here is a similar style.
Othercrazy Double Buttons Skinny Jeans with Suspenders Strap Code: 20123619 - Women's Jeans - Women's Clothing at Clothing.net

GREETINGS FROM IRELAND..sitting in a B&B in Galway city, so of COURSE I'm on fierceboard. Off with the boy to go see some trad and have a few drinks. Do blow up the board while I'm gone.. :p
Jealous. Trad was one of my favorite parts of my Ireland experience! Have a great time!!

One of our family friends has been struggling with pancreatic cancer for quite some time now and has already beat the statistics of how long most people live with it. But today my mom called and told my brother he needs to go get his son at college because hes gonna die soon. Please Pray for him

One of our family friends has been struggling with pancreatic cancer for quite some time now and has already beat the statistics of how long most people live with it. But today my mom called and told my brother he needs to go get his son at college because hes gonna die soon. Please Pray for him

I'm sorry to hear such sad news. Prayers being sent his way.

Sorry to hear that kind of news, sending my prayers to him and his family.

One of our family friends was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in October 2010 and was given a 5% chance of survival, did chemo until November 2010, and then all his CT scans came back clean until June of this year when he relapsed and it had also metastasized to his liver (and since then, he's lost about 60lbs). His son just got engaged and married to his longtime girlfriend. They were supposed to get married in March 2013, but ended up getting engaged and married within 19 days. I feel like that's when you know things aren't going so well. I keep praying for all those with things like this to keep fighting and not give up.

Tumbled today and for the first time since June my ankles didn't kill when I did anything other than a standing tuck :)

And on a sad note, I failed my first college math exam :(

Oh and I have a band concert on Halloween and we are supposed to dress up. Any concert appropriate costumes for a college kid??

Tumbled today and for the first time since June my ankles didn't kill when I did anything other than a standing tuck :)

And on a sad note, I failed my first college math exam :(

Oh and I have a band concert on Halloween and we are supposed to dress up. Any concert appropriate costumes for a college kid??
Yay for tumbling!!! That's awesome:) sorry about your exam though. I know how that feels. I would try and talk to your professor and figure our what you got wrong and get any extra help. Then he or she knows you care too!

My Halloween costume ideas: beanie baby animal, furby, miss America, katniss, Dallas cowboy cheerleader.

Those are off of the top of my head! I have soooo many ideas ha

Yay for tumbling!!! That's awesome:) sorry about your exam though. I know how that feels. I would try and talk to your professor and figure our what you got wrong and get any extra help. Then he or she knows you care too!

My Halloween costume ideas: beanie baby animal, furby, miss America, katniss, Dallas cowboy cheerleader.

Those are off of the top of my head! I have soooo many ideas ha
Love the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader idea !
The exam totally sucked, I felt so confident in it when I took it and then I got it back and I was a little shocked. I expected at least a 75 :( We went over it in class and I guess they were just dumb mistakes. Honestly, this professor kind of scares me. My brother failed his class twice !

Love the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader idea !
The exam totally sucked, I felt so confident in it when I took it and then I got it back and I was a little shocked. I expected at least a 75 :( We went over it in class and I guess they were just dumb mistakes. Honestly, this professor kind of scares me. My brother failed his class twice !
Oh goodness I suggest getting a tutor! What math is it?

Back