OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
boys are stupid, why is it that they refuse to go to the hospital when you can clearly tell they are in pain wincing and barely moving -.-

Oh goodness I suggest getting a tutor! What math is it?
Math 101...which is intermediate algebra, its basically everything I should have learned my junior year of high school but I didn't because my class was at 8 am....to early to do any kind of math! hah

Math 101...which is intermediate algebra, its basically everything I should have learned my junior year of high school but I didn't because my class was at 8 am....to early to do any kind of math! hah
I know there are some incredible self teaching and self help math books and workbooks at Books A Million! And if you need any help I could possibly help you out as long as its something I'm familiar with! There's an amazing tutoring site too called Smartthinking that really helped me in precal!!

I know there are some incredible self teaching and self help math books and workbooks at Books A Million! And if you need any help I could possibly help you out as long as its something I'm familiar with! There's an amazing tutoring site too called Smartthinking that really helped me in precal!!
I will have to check those out! Thank you!!!

That awkward moment when Facebook suggests that I should friend my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend and I'm over here like... no... but maybe... maybe... then I could creep her life... but no... I don't wanna... :p
oh common creeping their exes is tons of fun and not creepy and weird at all.... :rolleyes:

oh common creeping their exes is tons of fun and not creepy and weird at all.... :rolleyes:
I am actually "friends" with her (more like acquaintances), I've met her before and she was telling me how cute I was, lol. But I don't think I want to be friends with her on Facebook because I'm pretty sure she would think I was trying to creep. I just find it funny and weird how Facebook suggests I friend her but yet we have no common friends as I am not friends with my ex on there and that would be our only mutual friend.

I am actually "friends" with her (more like acquaintances), I've met her before and she was telling me how cute I was, lol. But I don't think I want to be friends with her on Facebook because I'm pretty sure she would think I was trying to creep. I just find it funny and weird how Facebook suggests I friend her but yet we have no common friends as I am not friends with my ex on there and that would be our only mutual friend.
haha i know what you mean facebook makes everything just awkward with their poking and friending suggestions

Latest posts

Back