OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday :/ My face hurts and is swollen >.< I mightake more bows later.. I really hope I can :)

Taking care of people is annoying.

Oh, and new years sucked. I basically was sick all night with his stupid fever/cold. Then had someone actually sick in my car. Then got in a fight with my best friend because she was kissing someone who is not her boyfriend. Yah clearly I'm the on that is in the wrong!

I just realized the writing on the top of the boards banner--"you're nothing until your posted about" hahaha love it! Not sure if it was just put on there or it has been up :p

well last day of vacation... not ready to go back to school whatsoever. ahhhhhhh

anyone have any information regarding the impact of the mongols in eurasia?!
trying to write my apworld history essay, due on monday...and am clearly with no progress!

Tonight was so much more fun then last night! Lovedd it. And love that my two best friends are friends again so I can hangout with them at the same time and its not awkward :)

Love how its not even school yet and I'm already stressed. I just have to say thank the lord for iCal. Flight to tuscaloosa, senior year starting and my brothers wedding....coffee will be my best friend pretty soon.

Oh and Roll Tide!

Back