OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
All this talk about design and typography is just serving to remind me that I am a programmer, not a designer, and no matter how good at HTML and CSS I am, this website I am working on will never be that flashy or particularly pretty.

Not that it will be ugly, I don't develop ugly things, but it won't have that oomp/web 2.0 looks.

I'm 17 and 5'3 while my boyfriend's 19 and 5'6. We both got ID'd at the movies the other night to watch an age 15 rated movie. I hate looking so young!

I'm 17 and 5'3 while my boyfriend's 19 and 5'6. We both got ID'd at the movies the other night to watch an age 15 rated movie. I hate looking so young!
well i just got to my university today and found myself surrounded by a bunch of high schoolers and their tour guide leaders and somebody said i looked lost and asked if i had lost my group so i feel your pain

Ohhhhhh you kno just $16,000 for the lower field and that's NOT including the hundred dollar packing!!! And the nosebleeds are $800

(World series)

When we go to club (which you have to be 16 years old to get in) I always have to show my ID. Like seriously. I'm 19!! And they don't think I'm 16 so I have to show my ID.

I bought 8 boxes of facial tissues today.. and plan on buying at least 8 more this week because everyone in my house goes through them so fast.. I think I have a problem..

Ohhhhhh you kno just $16,000 for the lower field and that's NOT including the hundred dollar packing!!! And the nosebleeds are $800

(World series)
i told my dad i was putting his car and my brother on craigslist for world series tickets... he wasn't happy. (i was kidding..) I love baseball.
i don't want to go anymore though because the yankees aren't playing! i WILL be this girl one day though:
cardsgirlsign1.jpg

So my old coach that quit last year posted a facebook status that said "Oh no. I miss it." and i liked it, and then she tagged me in a comment and said "Ryleigh, this is partly about you!" Omg i miss her so much... i don't even think y'all understand. i wish she would come back.

i told my dad i was putting his car and my brother on craigslist for world series tickets... he wasn't happy. (i was kidding..) I love baseball.
i don't want to go anymore though because the yankees aren't playing! i WILL be this girl one day though:
cardsgirlsign1.jpg
The Giants made it though!!!! :D They need to win it in game 6! In 2010 they won it away, we want it at HOME! Even if I don't have tickets, I am going to San Francisco to watch outside and celebrate. Does someone want to make me a SF Giants bow so I can wear it to practice?
Really though, I will also be that girl. If my bf proposed with World Series tickets, I would definitely say yes. Hah!

We're supposed to be on alert for the hurricane coming.. to Ohio.. and it's supposed to snow on Halloween.. and it was 78 degrees today.. what is this?!

My best friends mom sent me a Halloween care package today. It's the first mail I've ever gotten at college and honestly it made my day. It was so exciting. If you know anyone in college, send them a care package. They will love you for it.

Aww I wish someone would send me a care package. That sounds like fun!

My best friends mom sent me a Halloween care package today. It's the first mail I've ever gotten at college and honestly it made my day. It was so exciting. If you know anyone in college, send them a care package. They will love you for it.
I'll send you a care package if you send me a care package!

Also, adding on to my baseball bit, for some reason whenever I think of the Giants winning, I get Cali Small Senior's voiceover stuck in my head... "Twenty-tweleve World Champs, comin' at you so revamped!"
It's funny because the Giants won in 2010, didn't make the playoffs in 2011, beefed up their hitting, and now they're kicking major butt. I'm so clever! xD

Back