OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What are good exercises for belly fat? I need to look good for Worlds at least for once lol.
Anything that works your core. I love Jillian Michael's Shred It with Weights; you use a kettlebell and it really works. You also have to change your diet, I like The Abs Diet book because it gives you a great - and easy - combo of "power foods". Good luck!

I'm 17 and 5'3 while my boyfriend's 19 and 5'6. We both got ID'd at the movies the other night to watch an age 15 rated movie. I hate looking so young!
well i just got to my university today and found myself surrounded by a bunch of high schoolers and their tour guide leaders and somebody said i looked lost and asked if i had lost my group so i feel your pain

don't worry, recently i was on a plane, and seated in the emergency exit row. The flight attendant came over (and i swear she was speaking in baby talk) and says, "sweetheart, you have to be at least 12 to sit here. come with me and i'll find you a new seat."

I AM 22! that is 10 years off. i know i look younger but 12?! and i like that row, more leg room. annoying.

So those of you with a YouTube account... I need help. How do you change the part that says "Suzie's Channel" from your name and channel to just your username channel like "TinyBlondie15's Channel" instead of "Lauren's Channel"

TWO THINGS:

1- Hurricane type people: How do I prepare? Apparently this stupid Frankenstorm will either veer off into parts unknown to die...OR I will be slammed by Mother Nature's Wrath for 6 days. What do I do? I also live in the city..which I imagine is not designed to be hurricane friendly.

2- EVERYONE CROSS YOUR FINGERS. I need some SERIOUS luck today..

TWO THINGS:

1- Hurricane type people: How do I prepare? Apparently this stupid Frankenstorm will either veer off into parts unknown to die...OR I will be slammed by Mother Nature's Wrath for 6 days. What do I do? I also live in the city..which I imagine is not designed to be hurricane friendly.

Board your windows. That's all I know! Goodluck- I'll keep praying!!

TWO THINGS:

Well.. I lived in SoFla for a while and survived several hurricanes in my house.

My best advice is to go to the store and put together some hurricane supplies, maybe in a bin or box of some sort. It should have things like jugs of drinking water, non-perishable food items for up to a week, peanut butter and bread, fruits and vegetables that don't need to be refrigerated. Also things for energy like crackers, trail mix, or granola bars, and even some comfort foods like chips or candy. A non-electric can opener (if you don't have one to open cans if needed) and paper cups, plates, and napkins because you can't wash dishes. You'd be surprised how long you can be without power and how appetizing peanut butter becomes, lol.

Also, if you don't have power, don't open your fridge or freezer a lot because they will stay okay for a few days as long as you keep as much coldness in them as possible, and make sure to turn them both down as cold as possible beforehand, just in case. We also had a first aid kit in case anything did happen because we were trapped in our house for about a week after every hurricane (our street flooded to the point you could canoe on it, lol). Don't forget the fun either, might want to make sure you have lots of games to play, books to read, and extra batteries for electronics that use them! Make sure your phone is also charged as much as possible, especially as the storm starts to roll in, and if you don't have a home phone like we don't. We also used to have to fill our bathtub up for flushing the toilet or if we wanted to wash our hair and whatnot.

You also can cover your windows with boards, but I don't know if living in the city allows that, if not, you can put an X across the inside (I believe) of your window with packing tape because then if your window is blown out, it will somehow control the glass from flying everywhere (we didn't do this, we used boards cause we didn't have hurricane shutters). Always keep your interior room doors shut because again, at least if something happens in one room, it won't have as big as an effect on the others. Make sure you also have enough cash on hand to last at least a week because when businesses are out of power, but are open, you have to have cash since they can't run credit cards.

Well... that was long winded enough. :p

which ones did you get?!

5znogi.jpg

these :) I really like them. I have so many shirts but the green is denefetly one of my favorites. I wanted to get JAS shirt since I saw jesery senior 4 2010 when they won cheersport. I was so happy when I got them. It made my day. or maybe a whole month

Maybe then can reschedule our Trick or Treating here because Halloween is going to be a hot mess, as if last year the pouring rain, lightning, and hail wasn't bad enough.. :mad:

Back