OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
5znogi.jpg

these :) I really like them. I have so many shirts but the green is denefetly one of my favorites. I wanted to get JAS shirt since I saw jesery senior 4 2010 when they won cheersport. I was so happy when I got them. It made my day. or maybe a whole month
aw I thought you might've gotten one of the ones I designed! Still happy that you got them! I'll tell the team about it tomorrow :)

TWO THINGS:

1- Hurricane type people: How do I prepare? Apparently this stupid Frankenstorm will either veer off into parts unknown to die...OR I will be slammed by Mother Nature's Wrath for 6 days. What do I do? I also live in the city..which I imagine is not designed to be hurricane friendly.

2- EVERYONE CROSS YOUR FINGERS. I need some SERIOUS luck today..
Get yourself plenty of water, D batteries and a flashlight if you can even find one anywhere, and some canned food with a manual can opener. Some nice candles and a good book. Chocolate. Keep electronics fully charged. And if you live in an area that floods easily, go find a friend on higher ground.

serious question, does anybody know anything about irish step-dance competitions my little sisters first ones tomorrow and my family has no idea about anything involving that area lol

aw I thought you might've gotten one of the ones I designed! Still happy that you got them! I'll tell the team about it tomorrow :)

You designed a shirt? That's awesome. Which one ? And say hello to your team. I'm a big fan of your gym :)

Our first competition is next month and it's not on a spring floor.

Im totally upset, I have such a hard time tumbling on a spring floor because of my back, and throwing anything on the hard mat is going to kill me.

Like why does an allstar comp not have a spring floor??

Our first competition is next month and it's not on a spring floor.

Im totally upset, I have such a hard time tumbling on a spring floor because of my back, and throwing anything on the hard mat is going to kill me.

Like why does an allstar comp not have a spring floor??
Is it at a high school?

Back