OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i'm happy that 2,000 and some posts later, i just got a notification saying i'm not a newbie any more

soo I got a kindle for christmas, and have used it like once and it is already broken. I am sooo mad I seriously just want to throw it at the wall. I called kindle support and they basically said their is nothing they can do and didn't seem to understand when I asked what I was supposed to do with a $25o kindle that doesn't work. My mom researched this a TON before buying it and it got nothing but great reviews, but now I don't know if I should get another because I don't seem to be the only one with this problem and right now the only solution is to get a new one. I can't keep having a new one sent to me and I really hope they can replace my books because I already spent like $50 on books and haven't finished them all yet. ughh sorry had to vent this is soo frustrating.

im seriously going insane waiting for the announcement of the verizon iphone. they didnt announce it at CES today and supposedly verizon is going to wait for apple to announce it which theyre expected to do at their next event..which is macworld on january 26th...............im dying.

im seriously going insane waiting for the announcement of the verizon iphone. they didnt announce it at CES today and supposedly verizon is going to wait for apple to announce it which theyre expected to do at their next event..which is macworld on january 26th...............im dying.

Same!! AT&T is evil so I wanna switch to verizon BUT we have to wait until macworld.. Grr!! My boyfriend has ne all caught up with all the Apple stuff (he buys old computers from the school district and refurbishes them and sells them. It's pretty cool but pretty annoying at the same time.. I need to get a job.. Maybe I can help out at the local gym.. Once I get my liscense

My contract expires in March... the iPhone better be out by then!

ive hearddd that is "definitely" coming out feb. first which of course is just speculation but it would make sense. and also supposedly apple kept all of their seasonal people and wont let anyone take vacation within the next 2 months which makes me think (maybe just hope) its happening within the next 2 months. also at&t cut the price of the iphone 3Gs to $49 i cant remember either today or yesterday sooo apparently everyone is anticipating it. andddd clearly i have no life because all i do is sit around and figure all of this out. hahaha

Love how its not even school yet and I'm already stressed. I just have to say thank the lord for iCal. Flight to tuscaloosa, senior year starting and my brothers wedding....coffee will be my best friend pretty soon.

Oh and Roll Tide!

Wow busy couple months ahead...and I second that, I am sooo thankful for my iCal & that it corresponds to my blackberry too! :) haha Try not to stress too much!! :)

ive hearddd that is "definitely" coming out feb. first which of course is just speculation but it would make sense. and also supposedly apple kept all of their seasonal people and wont let anyone take vacation within the next 2 months which makes me think (maybe just hope) its happening within the next 2 months. also at&t cut the price of the iphone 3Gs to $49 i cant remember either today or yesterday sooo apparently everyone is anticipating it. andddd clearly i have no life because all i do is sit around and figure all of this out. hahaha

Well then let's hope it's true!! My boyfriend knows more about this kind of stuff then me (he's been obsessed with Apple since like, elementary school :p)

soo my school's head honcho (his job i really forget) he has found a way to pick up on everyone itouch's at school because they're on the server (creeper function) and he had gone around with a list of kids names because that is what they named their itouch, tonight i have renamed my itouch to "alfonso julio rachelisagoober" he cant get meee...

Back