All-Star New Rules?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 1, 2010
Anyone know when the new rules for 2011-2012 will be out? Sure would be nice to have those as we start planning our stunt and pyramid sequences this month

Posting only bc I could only hit the shimmy button once, so shimmy x 1,000
They are only doing this to save the environment though. Without rules, they won't need to print books for staff members to have during warm-ups and on the judging panel. They will simply look at it and determine if they like it or not. If it is cool enough you get to proceed. Beware, ugly show-n-go's may be illegal this year.

They are only doing this to save the environment though. Without rules, they won't need to print books for staff members to have during warm-ups and on the judging panel. They will simply look at it and determine if they like it or not. If it is cool enough you get to proceed. Beware, ugly show-n-go's may be illegal this year.

Ugly anything should be illegal EVERY year :)

LMAO!!

Acedad, can you let us know when? I'm very curious about the waivers for level 1-4 before proceeding with my cp's tryouts, thank you.

The waivers for level 1-4 are not needed from this past season. If they implement this then it would go into effect once you leave your gym for 2011-2012 season for another gym during the same season.

Acedad, can you let us know when? I'm very curious about the waivers for level 1-4 before proceeding with my cp's tryouts, thank you.

I didn't say it was me.

And Les has said the waiver release will only apply to Worlds again this year.

Wait, now I'm confused. A few are asking about try-outs for the new season. This "waiver"...........doesn't that apply only when the season has started and you want to leave within that season? I don't think it should have anything to do with trying out for a new organization AFTER the cheer season is over. Am I misunderstanding this waiver thing?

Edited - nevermind, mdcheerdiva's comment straightened me up!

Back