All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

385826_195881517158826_100002109364954_444828_806207775_n.jpg
i like it but i feel like the bottom hem of the skirt is almost like...... wobbly?
i dont know, it looks awkward.

but otherwise i like it.

1. Twinkle's uniform is gorgeous.
2. Starlite's uniform is iffy for me, I like it but would have rather not had the velor.
3. Odyssey's uniform is going to take some warming up for me. Of course there is the obvious issue I have with it, but if I ignore that it is gorgeous. The dog leash looking thing is awkard but I can't full judge it until I see it on the mat.
4. Cosmic Ray's uniform I want to like but the crazy swirls sort of ruin it. If that was replaced with just a plain white arm it would be perfect.

I'm not a fan of them on younger kids or in full length top because they tend to look baggy on them. They either need be very well fitted by the rep, in a crop top, or have something to "fill them out" with (for a lack of a better term). On the other hand with that age group the less "my uniform is SOOOOOO itchy (cue screaming and crying)" you have to hear the better :D

Why do you think that is?! I have noticed that a lot as well. It seems like they full-length tops are all running a full size too big from what the athletes/parents think they are ordering in the youth sizes, which is weird because the material looks super stretchy and if anything you could probably pull off wearing a top that is slightly smaller than you really need.

1. Twinkle's uniform is gorgeous.
2. Starlite's uniform is iffy for me, I like it but would have rather not had the velor.
3. Odyssey's uniform is going to take some warming up for me. Of course there is the obvious issue I have with it, but if I ignore that it is gorgeous. The dog leash looking thing is awkard but I can't full judge it until I see it on the mat.
4. Cosmic Ray's uniform I want to like but the crazy swirls sort of ruin it. If that was replaced with just a plain white arm it would be perfect.
I have a feeling Ody's uniforms may be the SS of this season.. changing every comp until they get it right. Especially since WC keeps their uniforms for a while.

I dislike that the LITES uni is velour, but the lines are unique and I really like that part of it. Overall, it works.

Cosmic Rays: I don't like it. If they went with either the swirls OR the stars I would really like it, but IMO the designs clash with each other too much. I like the bows though!

My only complaint about Ody is that it's off the shoulder. I like the clean lines and "The Big O" interpretation on the front.

i would like Odysseys uni without the dog leash. it would be way cuter with just a boat neck top.

indifferent about lites and twinkles.

cosmic rays looks like it was airbrushed on the boardwalk.

galaxy still has my fave wc uniform

it sounds like it would be their cheer.. which would definitely make sense
its not their cheer, but i saw these in person yesterday they arent their final uni yet, and the girls "PA" logo has rhinestones around it, i HATE HATE HATE screen printed or whatever you choose to call it unis. but i loveee theirs. and i agree with the odyssey comment, first thing i thought of when i saw it was "why is she wearing a dog collar & leash?"

Back