All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

file://localhost/Users/rhaviland/Desktop/385372_2510029946225_1117394660_32890919_1660292949_n.jpeg
i loveeee my team and our new uniforms <3

Odyssey
2vcvx9k.jpg
finally figured out why this was so much different from the preview this has a much thicker black line and the O's gold not silver and black like in the preview the band around the next seems to sit better on the neck in the preview too
gzsdyptj:tw1

file://localhost/Users/rhaviland/Desktop/385372_2510029946225_1117394660_32890919_1660292949_n.jpeg
i loveeee my team and our new uniforms <3

cant see them

I think I finally figured out Starlites uniform.. the star is on the front and Lites is on the back so it's like Star-Lites without writing out the whole thing, lol.

when the Ohio uni was revealed everyone jumped all over the fact that it was off the shoulder and all of the issue that could bring when performing... yet the Odyssey uni gets revealed and no one says a word about it.... :confused: maybe everyone is still too distracted by the "leash"

when the Ohio uni was revealed everyone jumped all over the fact that it was off the shoulder and all of the issue that could bring when performing... yet the Odyssey uni gets revealed and no one says a word about it.... :confused: maybe everyone is still too distracted by the "leash"
i was actually just about to say something

that little tiny strap wont hold the whole top up

A few people have mentioned it actually. The reason it isn't mentioned as much is because some people seemed to have an issue with us continuing to bring it up. Trust me most of us still feel the same way.

Also since the preview pic was posted here I have to say I liked the "O" in silver and it sitting up higher on the neck better. Too bad we won't get to see what the full top looked like that way.

Back