All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They did change gym colors. All the new colors on the uniform are the new gym colors. When the owner posted I was expecting a different color for each team but clearly I was wrong.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Get used to stomach mesh. With the uniform rules changing soon gyms that use uniforms for 3 years will be debuting ones this year that meet that guideline. Personally I've come to dislike mesh, it's hard to get on my cp without fear of tearing and the rhinestones do not stay on as long as if they were adhered to actual fabric...so I end up having to buy a new uniform anyway.
Give me a full top uni that slides on easily, she can wear all day, stains come out, I can thrown it in the wash (and the dryer) and is durable...

BmLFdjuCIAAImUO.jpg

so big! sorry! capital cheer michigan- prototype i believe there are supposed to be rhinestones on the lettering. saw it on insta. i really like it!

BmLFdjuCIAAImUO.jpg

so big! sorry! capital cheer michigan- prototype i believe there are supposed to be rhinestones on the lettering. saw it on insta. i really like it!
Love!! I'm getting a CEA vibe (in a good way). They look great!

As for the mesh issue...call me crazy but I've come to love it (well when it's used right)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Here is the full top version of Gem of Champions.

Sorry if these are really big!

The sequins on the arm are really pretty and are also in the v on the side of the skirt.

Last edited:
Back