All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Between the cutouts and colors on the crop I kept thinking it was like a hornet or something.

Odd.

Haha! I didn't see it like that until you said something, but now I can't look at the picture without the top cutouts looking like eyes to me. Oh well, I still think they look pretty in person. I have to say that I am happy to have my child wear this uniform compared to a lot of them I see out there. New uniform years always scare me because you never know what you are going to get. I was happy to see no mesh and for it to be fairly conserative in design and appropriate coverage. The girls that tried them on (these were just prototypes and not sized for the girls that were wearing them) said they were very comfortable too.

i actually like the colored arms. gives me a gymnastic-leo-y vibe. i think the block lettering is too harsh for the more feminine details. they don't work well together. i'd actually prefer this to have a regular crew or v-neck, as well. i just think cutting it off like that makes it look busier than it is. like a v-neck with the green trim would be perfect. and a new font.

is this the prototype or the official, final version?
I think you nailed it exactly the letters are hard conflict with the light flow of the other designs.

view.php
OC All-Star's BLACK (former small coed)(now medium all girl) new unis for Worlds 2014 and for the upcoming 2014-2015 season! The lower level teams will be receiving different new uniforms and the two level 6 teams will be keeping the old ones!

Last edited:
am I the only one who thinks (if applicable) gym's colours should have a least a LITTLE to do with the name? I understand gyms like Brandon can't really do this, but "heat"? and their gyms color is green? I find it so odd.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I really like when the uniforms match the name. I really liked that red was a good color for "heat". It's different when a team name is something just like extreme diamonds etc I dunno I picture a color when I hear about the name and then see something totally different lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I saw these on CU twitter. I really love the diamond and cutout on the back of this uniform.

Gems of Champions

Bn3xRg1IAAEFWhf.jpg:large

So glad theyre getting new uniforms! This is very them! I feel like the boys lettering is almost too big.. maybe its the way his arms are up... something about it though...

Back